Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys/gals, im picking up a mint 03 636 tomorrow for the wife, its all besides the GPR stabilizer. she is really excited, kind of like a kid in a candy store right now. just ordered some surface mount leds for the gauge color change and she wantes the full rainbow titanium exhaust, i think its scorpion? also being a suzuki guy myself, i ride a tl1000r, would a set of 05-06 wheels be a direct fit onto a 03?:O im tryin to get her to check the zone from time to time, she isnt the most internet savy person but i think once she see's it in the garage she'll be on chattin it up with everyone. we both look forward to this community and hopefully she will learn alot........
later
ryan + leslie:devious

·
Registered
311 Posts
Congrats friend. said it b4 n say it again the 03/04 636 can do No Wrong!!

lots of good people on the site, so welcome n enjoy.

~ chadmanbrown :cool2:

·
Registered
5,038 Posts
Sweet. Hope she really likes it!

The wheels do fit but they aren't direct. You need some spacers to get them on there right. Make sure she/you post some pictures when you get it!

Regarding the pipe; it is Scorpion who make the rainbow pipes. Micron and blue flame also make one with the rainbow look. Mine is the Scorched Titanium GP High Mount. They also come in the low mount.

·
Registered
604 Posts
:bigok: Wecome.....

·
Registered
218 Posts
WELCOME!!!! Great to here....Im tryin to get my GF to get a bike...but she want s cruiser. She likes sport bikes but she doesnt wanna ride one.

Congrates!

Jay

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
well arrived home back to wisconsin after our short trip to iowa, its an blue 03 with 2800 miles GPR stabilizer and triple adjustable lowering links. got it for 4500 and he threw in a set of stands. got home around 6pm and spent the following 5 hours raising forks back to stock and adjusting the links back to stock, removed rear mud flap, cleaned/lubbed chain, flushed/refilled coolant, washed/waxed it. then took it for a spin. man oh man what a difference over my TLR it is, my wife hasnt stopped smiling since she got home from work at 10pm tonight, she asked if she could sleep in the garage :). so next i have to order a tail light intagrator and an exhaust system. quarkz she loves yours alot, but its between that and ixil......anyone lead my in the right direction for a tail light integrator? PICS will be up tomorrow afternoon when i get up

·
Registered
56 Posts
welcome! it sounds like your coming over to the 636 ninja side as well ,now that you have jumped onto your wifes you'll never look at your old bike(suzuki) the same again,and as for this site youll never find a better bunch of people,its a shame we all cant go on a group ride one day!!:confused

1 - 15 of 15 Posts