Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just came back from my local Kawasaki Dealer in Batley.
Spanking new ZX6R 600 or 636cc in stock no miles on the clock £5500.00 what a bargain!!! I walked out dumb struck and nursing a semi. I think i'll stick to my original plan of keeping my 98-G1 for 12 to 18 months and get as many miles as possible before getting a new one. Either a ZX6R or the 2008 ZX10R what a f-cking tool that is!!!

·
Registered
11,637 Posts
i have the same bike and same plan.. was almost ready to sighn up for a 07 zx6r but way to many probs with them and would rather get more miles under my belt before a brand spanken new bike, hope this xmas santa will get me a new bike??

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Apparently Padgets on the Isle of Man still have in stock some new 636's. That's what my local Kawasaki dealer who are part of Padgets offered me.
I think i'll pass and stick with my old rocket and wait till next year.

·
Registered
11,637 Posts
hope they might bring them back again 1 day?

·
Registered
751 Posts
The 636 was really a big deal, they are a really popular bike. Surprised me when I first heard they were not making it any more.

·
Registered
88 Posts
I love my 636, the new 2008 ZX6 is nice, but mine does everything I want it too, damn fast, looks good and sounds awesome - perhaps I'll change it in a couple of years.....unless I win the lottery meantime!

·
Registered
44 Posts
Steve .. Looking at getting a 636 later in the year im looking at a 03/04 model..Is there anything i really need to keep an eye open for?? cheers :confused

·
Registered
157 Posts
i just love mine .great bike

1 - 11 of 11 Posts