Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
5,038 Posts
Very, very clean. If you get those rearsets powercoated black the bike would look even more awesome!

·
Registered
299 Posts
better.

btw, that Akrapovic is awesome isn't it. I had one on my F4i.

I also noticed that you got an FE too. nice.

edit again: wait a minute, looks like you have new front blinkers and painted your frame black too. cool.

Is that just a really old picture of your bike?

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks. I do love the Akra... I've had a lot of compliments on how it sounds.

The FE is the stock one... just trimmed.

I have new signals, front and rear. They sure look a lot better than the stock ones.

I believe that old picture was taken the 5th of July. I've only had the bike since the beginning of June. I'm rather pleased with how it has turned out. It's amazing what a 'lil TLC can do.

Here is a pic on the 14th of June. I bought it from a guy pretty much as is in this pic, minus the tank pad and tank decal.

Once I get my bike accessorized, the way I want it (if that ever happens) I will start on my truck. These parts are much cheaper ;).

My husband, though he hasn't come right out and said it, thinks I need to spend my time and money on our house. However, I have my priorities. You're only young once....

·
butiwasgoingtotashistatio ntopickupsumpowerconvrtr
2,762 Posts
yes, that looks loads better. especially with the black frame...which looks awesome btw

·
Registered
503 Posts
New screen WAY better than green one imo.
Bike looks great!

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Do they make carbon fiber-ish looking seats? If so where could I get one? Any other suggestions for accessories?

·
Registered
5,038 Posts
Corbin does make a carbon fibre-ish looking seat. They cost an arm and a leg though. You could get the stock one reupholstered which would be loads cheaper. But you've got to find the material. Next, maybe some pazzo levers or braided brake lines?

·
Registered
63 Posts
whered the hugger go or is it black in the new pic and I just can't see it?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts