Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Chucked on the leathers and went for a local burl. Haven't been on these particular roads for about 4 months so my lines are a little off.

Tried the tape over the mic but I still got incredible wind noise so it has a soundtrack minus the engine. Anyone know how to get all engine and no wind? Excuse my music taste. It's pretty girly. I don't care.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cNB3jKZCsxE

·
Registered
56 Posts
not a bad ride mate ,and the music well what can i say "unique" ,the road looks good how far from your home is it ,do you have to ride far to get there to get to roads like that ive got an hours ride a real bummer ,anyway to cut down on the wind noise you need to put a sock over the mic or faom thickness is important to stop wind but let noise through ,next time you watch the news and see an intervew out doors look at the mic that way the look like a fury rabbit to stop wind noise . can i ask one thing what is the gear indicater like to use and what is the thing below it with the lights?

·
Registered
503 Posts
good vid mate! Lines were pretty good, for an Oz!

·
Registered
5,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The roads are about 10 minutes from my house. The previous video I did was like 3 minutes. I nearly high sided and hit a garbage truck on two separate occasions on that first road that's why I haven't been on them for 4 months, lol.

The gear indicator actually doesn't work. It wont program for me and I've been too lazy to fiddle with it to get it working properly. It shows N and 1st though. Would be nice if it worked though. The light thingies is a rev meter. In the high quality version of the video you can see them working a lot better. They look pretty but don't serve any other real purpose.

I was actually pondering how it would be to ride on the other side of the road while I was recording this. Then I figured it would be just wrong.

Wrong.

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
It's really hard changing from a left hand drive (ride) bike to a right hand drive bike, let alone riding on the wrong side of the road.

Nice video too Quarkz :thumbup

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
1 - 13 of 13 Posts