Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats goin on everybody? First off thats both funny and ridiculoous MistressOfMayhem.... Im not on here to buy or sell anything just yet. http://zx6r.com/images/smilies/nana.gif so enjoy your beer chica. lol But i am on here for alot of pointers help and definetly alot of "point me in the right directions"

So on that note im from corpus christi ive owned my bike since october and only put a 1000 miles on it before she broke down.

Would this be a good place to post the pic of the issue or should i start a new thread.
thanks in advance.

·
Registered
441 Posts
Welcome!

Post any mechanical questions here:

Mechanical and Technical - ZX6R Forum

Its best to provide as much detail as you can. Your bike, details of the issue you are having, and pics if possible!

Reactions: marodriguez

·
Registered
376 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Before you post any issues please use the seach bar first. Chances are your guestion has already been answered. Please add pictures of your bike because here at the zx6r forum we love pictures.

·
Registered
4,877 Posts
Welcome! Post pics of the bike and a little about you here - post pics of problems and questions in Mechanical and Technical, as others have said.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Just checked this out this morning all y'all guys are pretty cool and funny. Thanks for all the quick good and humorous advice wheelies.. lol i gotta get it fixed first lol.

Attachments

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Alright i have one more question before i post again. I have downloaded a picture to my profile but when i post on a thread it doesn't pop up. did i miss something?????

·
Registered
3,522 Posts
On a computer, go to User CP in the top left corner, go to Avatar, and then upload a url or upload your doc. Profile pic is when someone clicks on your name to view your profile.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Your profile is separate from your avatar. If you want a picture to appear under your name when you post you have to upload an avatar :)

Welcome!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Welcome to the forum. Before you post any issues please use the seach bar first. Chances are your guestion has already been answered. Please add pictures of your bike because here at the zx6r forum we love pictures.
Thanks i took your's and WhoDatPopcorns advice searched found nothing so i posted a new thread thanks again guys. http://zx6r.com/images/smilies/naughty.gif

·
Registered
323 Posts
Welcome man! I'm also a noob on this site and street riding (been riding dirt my whole life) so we gotta stick together! Haha Anyways I look forward to your post and yes take lots of pics. The information you will gain here in these forums is priceless (at least for me) and the people and conversations in general are great!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts