Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

New to the site.

3K views 12 replies 10 participants last post by  crashtd 
#1 ·
I just bought into the Kawasaki Ninja family. I bought an 06' ZX-6r from a Credit Union that had one on repo. Lucky for me the past owner did not trash it in the short time he had it. But here is my question. It didn't come with a owner's manual and I have to get my title transferred over and I am having a hard time finding the engine number on the bike. Can anyone assist me? Thanks. I look forward to usuing this resource in the future. I will also post a pict soon like I have seen everyone else do. Unfortunately it is dirty and we just got 12 more inches of snow. bummer. Thanks.

#11 ·
Thanks for the warm welcomes. I looked for the numbers for the engine and I found them thanks to the help from the others on this site. If anyone in interested they are located on the front of the engine block just below where the headers bolt to the engine block. There is a little metal tab on the engine with it stamped in there just as xtremewlr said. Thanks a lot.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.