Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone!

I just got pointed here because the ZX-6R sub-forum on zxforums.com is REALLY unactive.

I'm a new rider, and, my first bike is my 2006 ZX-6R SE. I picked it up for $7000, with the gear. Still on it's break-in. :cheers

Pics:

Only problem, Small scratches on the lower right fairing. Very shallow scratches, I'm going to try to buff them out.:

Possible idea later on (if someone wants to do a better photoshop of it, shoot me a PM, and I'll tell you what I'm looking for.):

Hope you all like it!
Let me know your thoughts and ideas!

·
Registered
751 Posts
07 636? I assume you're not from the states. It angers me that they stopped the 636 here!
Edit: I completely misread the post. im an idiot. thank you.

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
Welcome:clap sweet bike. The best thing you can do imho is take a msf basic rider training course if you haven't already then do track day school. You'll learn more that way in a couple days than some do in years of street riding:thumbup

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Welcome:clap sweet bike. The best thing you can do imho is take a msf basic rider training course if you haven't already then do track day school. You'll learn more that way in a couple days than some do in years of street riding:thumbup
Thanks! I'll be taking some riding courses when it warms up. It's still too cold here. :rant

·
Registered
11,637 Posts
welcome mate nice ride

·
Registered
51 Posts
Welcome, nice bike bud!

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Welcome out.
Its good to have you over here.
:)
Nice ride.
The gold will look sweet to me.:devious
Well see, that's the problem.. I was going for a burnt orange, but, I just mocked up a quickie on it to get an idea.. that's why I asked if someone else wanted to do a better job, PM me and I'd tell you what i'm looking for.

Black flames/decals/winscreen/wheels/turns
Burnt orange color
All other plastic keep black (like i've done)

Mine came out WAY too gold.

·
butiwasgoingtotashistatio ntopickupsumpowerconvrtr
2,762 Posts
welcome. sweet bike. throw some slider on that bish

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I'm going to. I put a deposit on it a couple weeks ago, so the owner didn't sell it to someone else. Hopefully I'll pick it up this weekend.

·
Registered
900 Posts
Nice bike, hope you enjoy the ride when you get it.

·
Premium Member
7,252 Posts
Now I have to say... I wasn't much for the 06's but thats a mighty fine ride. I dig the red flames on the silver.

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
sweet ride... im not a fan of the flames or just about any decal on a bike unless you have a race bike (and you race it)

but that burnt orange looks good i like it. maybe something besides flames to change it up? that dude with the orange/white/green racer from africa or what ever has a good scheme. If your gonna paint it i say go with something orginal like he did or keep it simple.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
sweet ride... im not a fan of the flames or just about any decal on a bike unless you have a race bike (and you race it)

but that burnt orange looks good i like it. maybe something besides flames to change it up? that dude with the orange/white/green racer from africa or what ever has a good scheme. If your gonna paint it i say go with something orginal like he did or keep it simple.
Meh, the flames are factory, and they compliment the wheels well, but, we'll see where I end up going with the paint thing.

I honestly dont like the race bike you're talking about. I don't see what looks so good about it, I really think the orange and green are WAY too much of a contrast, but, oh well, not my bike, so it's not my say.

Thanks for the suggestions!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts