Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi guys first post here so here goes.

i got myself a 99 zx6r the g2 i think. i converted her to a naked and got fome moto x bars.

ive now moved house and there's not much well any corners for 500km so my not getting to go riding much so i started stunting and well realized im going to need some little mods.

i got myself a sprocket change and getting a hand brake but i cant find any crash frames for my year.

any website suggestions.?

thanks

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
Hahahahaha priceless

·
Registered
1,547 Posts
Www.stuntride.com is a good place to start. Just be safe out there man. ALWAYS WEAR ALL YOUR GEAR!!!!!!!!!! Stunting is fun, but is is not safe by any stretch of the imagination!

·
Premium Member
8,203 Posts
Welcome out!

Stunt Bike & Motorcycle Stunt Forums - Stuntlife.com is another popular stunting forum as well. There are some stunters on this forum, and you can peruse the stunting section of this forum for information and discussions.

Ride safe and post up some pics.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
cheers everyone ill have a look. and as always gota have at least some Kevy jeans and a jacket.

ive dropper her before and would have no ass left if it wasnt for them.

·
Registered
2,566 Posts
i got myself a 99 zx6r the g2 i think. i converted her to a naked and got fome moto x bars.
Did you get a new top triple for those bars or did you just rig up a set up? Cause I can't seem to find a top triple for a j model that holds moto bars

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
hi and welcome
i havent been on here for a while but if you need help i built my own not in five mins but well worth the effort

mtp

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
I can't believe I have to say this.

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
Welcome

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
Ur kidding right Jeremy? He claims to be new on this forum, while pics have nothing to do with the info we all like to see the new guys bikes and admire another persons bike. It's basically tradition on here.

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
Welcome mate, I think what others are trying to say is that we like to see motorcycles on this here forum! So take some pictures of your bike and lets see it! :smilie:

·
Registered
812 Posts
Welcome, I am new to this as of today as well. I can't help you with what your looking for and I am not sure if this is of any use but I have HeyHo rearsets, Dual HeyHo rear brake setup, and OMC Subcage.(passenger pegs/understail cage) They may or may not fit on your bike its all off an 08. I am gonna throw them up on ebay if they will work or your interested toss me a PM. I used to stunt but after many scars and leather being scrubbed from flesh I gave it up. GL

Look forward to seeing the bike and welcome again.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts