Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
827 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
thought id share as i searched for this pipe and nothing came up:thumbdown:

i picked up a leovince sbk unlimited off ebay nib and installed it today after i picked up my bike from the shop:) after my lowside last week:cry:

came with this silencer installed

noticed a slight popping on deceleration, nothing annoying tho

i didnt install the plate it comes with to go on the servo motor simply because i dont have a security torx set(which i looked at the other day at princess auto but thought id never need it:roll:), i didnt get a fi light not sure if i will later:O?

ill try to remember to throw up a sound clip/vid next time im out with the gopro:devious

·
Registered
827 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
had the gopro out last night
ill have to try again with the other housing it might sound better this is with the waterproof one

leo 006.mp4 - YouTube

·
Registered
7,651 Posts
Sounds pretty good :bigthumb:

·
Registered
177 Posts
My FI light didnt come on for a few weeks and now it is.

Doesnt bother me though. Dont really even notice it when im riding.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Great looking can and sounds pretty damn good too! :bigthumb:

·
Registered
304 Posts
Do you have any more pics of it on the bike? Im seriously considering getting one also how does it sound at idle I'm lookin for something that sounds pretty reserved at idle but then you can really hear it once you get on it

·
Registered
827 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Do you have any more pics of it on the bike? Im seriously considering getting one also how does it sound at idle I'm lookin for something that sounds pretty reserved at idle but then you can really hear it once you get on it

thats the only other one i have right now, wednesday should be nice its snow/rain here in the GTA today/tomoro:rant

sounds good at idol a throaty low rumble:devious ill get a vid wednesday 2

·
Registered
304 Posts

thats the only other one i have right now, wednesday should be nice its snow/rain here in the GTA today/tomoro:rant

sounds good at idol a throaty low rumble:devious ill get a vid wednesday 2
Sweet man looks real good can't wait to hear another vid. I think I'm gonna pick one up :)

·
Registered
1,951 Posts
looks killer man i think that is the best looking can for the newer bikes. cant wait to hear it again sounds really good threw the waterproof one

·
Registered
827 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Sorry no pics vids yet the weather won't cooperate I'll be sure to post when ive got some

And it does look a bit similar but looking on there website that exhaust doesn't show as available for 09+

·
Registered
11,637 Posts
Nice looking can. Why is there no decal on it?

·
Registered
827 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Nice looking can. Why is there no decal on it?
Cause I didn't stick it on the side yet, it does have a LVsbk logo stamped in the metal on the top of the cone tho

1 - 20 of 22 Posts