should i keep them or go back to the drawing board

• keep em'

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i changed the kawasaki graphics on my side fairings today the 1st pic is of the old 1's and the 2nd of new,im not sure yet,i think i will probably change them for something different.what do you think??

·
Registered
604 Posts
Original...go back to the original.

·
Registered
5,038 Posts
I'm not feeling either, personally. But hey, it's your bike mate!

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i dont really think they look very good myself but i fought i'd sleep on it and see in the morning,i think i will get something different done,if the originals were on it when i got it i doubt that i would have changed them.

·
Registered
48 Posts
when i get mine it'll be clean i like the idea of clean side pannel with the 636 in small writing at the top of the pannel as the only graphic on the sides.

but each to his/her own at the end of the day, also i think it comes down to the colour of the bike itself, green dont look bad with the original logo but on the black bikes i HATE seeing the logos on the side pannels, and on the older ninjas i really hate the pink / light red ninja writing on the back of the bike. :puke

·
Registered
5,949 Posts
when i get mine it'll be clean i like the idea of clean side pannel with the 636 in small writing at the top of the pannel as the only graphic on the sides.

but each to his/her own at the end of the day, also i think it comes down to the colour of the bike itself, green dont look bad with the original logo but on the black bikes i HATE seeing the logos on the side pannels, and on the older ninjas i really hate the pink / light red ninja writing on the back of the bike. :puke
FIRST thing I did was pull the purple/pink stuff off!:thatsgay:

·
Registered
48 Posts
:hail

HEHE very good and a very nice bike too mate, what model is that? i see its the '01 design. so its got a more 'square' look to the back end yeah?

i've never understood why on earth they put the pink(ish) writing on the ninja in the first place its a mean bike and i personally think it spoils the whole look with it.

since i dont actually own my ninja yet is it easy enough to remove unwanted logos etc? or is it a case of scrubbing it down and repainting etc? never fully understood, teach me guys! :confused

1 - 18 of 18 Posts