Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i put green rim stripes on the 07, tell me what yall think too much?

here is a pic from my cell phone.....

oh and if you look closely to the bottom left part of the rims stripe is says NINJA on it, i thought that was pretty cool..

·
Registered
53 Posts
I think it is damn beautiful!! Im still searching one for my bike as well, it's kinda hard to find the same colour with my bike. :(

·
Registered
590 Posts
nice, i like them. I have been debating getting some as well but dont know what colour i should get.

·
Registered
503 Posts
nice, i like them. I have been debating getting some as well but dont know what colour i should get.
I'd say Gold rim tape for your bike mate (but i've heard the gold comes in differing quality)

·
Registered
503 Posts
no way. i think they look superb and would like to get some for my bike...maybe..i dunno about with the blue rims too, but

nice touch
I'd leave your wheels just the way they are, SWEET!

·
Registered
5,949 Posts
That looks great!

.......i think they look superb and would like to get some for my bike...maybe..i dunno about with the blue rims too.......
Ive seen white on blue rims and they look good.
So good that I bought a set for mine.
But, now im not going with white so I still have them.

If you want to try them out, Ill give them to you.
PM me if you want.:)

·
Registered
100 Posts
Those look awesome! Did you buy the from tapeworks? I have some sitting in my room, but I suck at putting stickers on stuff so I havent put them on yet!

·
Registered
172 Posts
That looks good, I thought about powdercoating them green like the rest of the bike, but I might go with the rim tape instead. Beautiful bike!

·
Registered
604 Posts
Put silver on mine....check it out....let me know what you think. Thanks.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts