Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys! I'm new to the forum and have been riding different types of bikes since I was probably 16 including dirt bikes, a 98 gsf600, and now a 2012 ZX6R! Pretty much looking for fun places to ride in AZ for scenery and maybe some fun turns. Also possibly looking for any clubs to ride with or doing a group ride. I've been riding street bikes since the beginning of this year so I'm still a newb.

·
Registered
11,985 Posts
Hey guys! I'm new to the forum and have been riding different types of bikes since I was probably 16 including dirt bikes, a 98 gsf600, and now a 2012 ZX6R! Pretty much looking for fun places to ride in AZ for scenery and maybe some fun turns. Also possibly looking for any clubs to ride with or doing a group ride. I've been riding street bikes since the beginning of this year so I'm still a newb.
i like when people do that. since you were 16, but then don't say how old you are. it would be hilarious if you were 17. k so anywhoozle, welcome. pics of bike. do it.

·
Registered
215 Posts
welcome

·
Registered
159 Posts
Welcome dude. Im also in AZ--- Mesa to be exact. I'd be willing to ride w ya man. Don't see too many Kawis here in PHX, mostly GSXR's :/

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Lol sorry, didnt think of adding the age. I'm 22. I thought I had a profile pic updated, but I guess not. I'm in Peoria/Sun City area.
I got a 2012 zx6r with a yoshi rs4 slip-on, k&n air filter, comp werkes eliminator kit, all lights switched to LEDs and headlights with 55w hids from ddm tuning, I know cheap way but doesn't bother me that much, and looking to add more. Just got to get more money haha.
Hopefully this link works. I'll try and get more pics up later. I'm on my iPhone.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts