Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

10941 - 10943 of 10943 Posts

·
Registered
13,001 Posts
In other news, I might have a little vacation comin up cause my company is gonna be doing layoffs. Gotta learn how to cook up some Heisenberg in the meantime.

·
Sr. Penis Inspector
11,757 Posts
Ive sat at the strip club with my friends before without tipping. The club wasnt happy about it lol.
If I was doorman, I would send all the most busted girls your way. I'd tell them you have so much money and are really into them.

·
Registered
1,310 Posts
I wanna do an 80% ar build, but holy fuck did the kits get sold quickly when the pandemic started.

Which one do you go with? I was looking at 5d tactical.

Ey3
Which one? I'm assuming youre referring to the Jig or are you referring to the lowers? For the jig, get the Easy Jig Gen 2... makes it stupid-proof, and directions are step-by-step easy to follow the first time. Comes in 2 types: type 1 is AR-9/10/15 only, or type 2 is all 3 (multi). DEFINITELY worth it to get the multi if you or any of youre buddies ever even had the THOUGHT to buy a multi-pack of the lowers (come in packs of 1/3/5/10,etc) with a chance you might want to do moire than just AR-15s. i've probably done like 6 now lo, but the jig is plenty reusable. EASYJIG GEN2

If you were talking about the full kit (includes stock kit and lower parts kit and full upper receiver), dont bother. Just check sites like Palmetto State Armory or CheaperThanDirt.com and find what you need. (like i said, only need a lower parts, stock kit of your choice, and upper receiver of your choice based on caliber of choice).

I would also suggest getting the blemished or raw lowers while the prices are being gouged/inflated, but 80PercentArms is a good go-to spot, among others. That said, tho, hunt around, not really sure what else is out there... i still have like 5 or 6 lowers at the house that i'll tuck away until the kids want to do their own... G19 frames as well lol 80% LOWERS

For pistols, the jig (plastic) comes WITH each polymer80 frame. IS reusable, but no need.

I clicked "like" on your comment but wanted to clarify that's for the 2nd part, not the first part lol I am certainly not jealous of the whole van life, 4 kids, and no track days situation.
hey man, the new Odysseys are like a frickin spaceship in the cockpit, all pushbutton everything lol. Good thing is i still have all the goodies (bike, badass way over the top rock crawler jeep, all the guns PLUS more reasons to have more guns lol, etc). I ended up getting with a girl with 2 kids and we had twins lol... family grew big QUICK! For track days, attention to the babies is a big part of it, but i've also been deploying alot more in the last few years. in iraq now.

10941 - 10943 of 10943 Posts