Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

10601 - 10620 of 10865 Posts

·
Registered
12,991 Posts
Sup gents. A friend of mine has terminal brain cancer and is quite the gear head. He is almost complete on what he calls the “punishtang”. I’m trying to raise some money to help him with a steering part. If there’s any chance you could contribute that would be awesome. No worries if you can’t. This dude never asks for any help and is always paying it forward for others despite his brain tumor. Figured id try and help him with his goals. Again please don’t feel pressured.
Fuck cancer! I can throw in a few bucks to help the dude out.

·
Super Moderator
12,507 Posts
Discussion Starter #10,602
Dinner...…. May be a few months away still
Yeah dinner is pretty likely. I don’t want to breed him against the rest of my flock.

Ey3

·
Sr. Penis Inspector
11,726 Posts

Reactions: sbk1198

·
Sr. Penis Inspector
11,726 Posts
John Oliver had a good point. If Trump had made red MAGA masks, this all wouldn’t be going down like this. Literally blew one of the biggest plays. He’s a fucking stooge. He’s literally the leader of this entire shitshow, that is the federal, state and local government. Desantis. DeBlasio. Ducey. McConnell refuses to tell the American people that he wishes them to go fuck themselves while he shovels money into the accounts of banks, oil and gas so he can get re-elected at 78. Every leader in Texas fucked up. Almost no elected official has any idea what they’re doing. They could have been led in the right direction, or eventually gotten in line, with a leader that knew a direction. But apparently Trump can’t even find his way out of his own ass.

He set the stage for all the inconsistency, the lying, the confusion. When he finally took point on this mess he helped make, he made it worse.

How anyone can vote for him, or Biden, with any kind of good conscience is literally living in a bubble.

Reactions: capitalcrew

·
Sr. Penis Inspector
11,726 Posts

·
Super Moderator
12,507 Posts
Discussion Starter #10,606
Thankfully this politician put citizens on blast for exercising the very first right, in the first amendment, by protesting in favor of defunding the police. Hopefully there’s some retaliation against these Benedict Arnolds.
Missouri Democratic mayor accused of intimidating defund police protesters after reading names, partial addresses on livestream
Yeah that person needs a visit from the “start behaving properly or we will remove you from office” mob.

Ey3

Reactions: litner and laggy311

·
Super Moderator
12,507 Posts
Discussion Starter #10,607

Reactions: litner and Scorpi0

·
Super Moderator
12,507 Posts
Discussion Starter #10,608

Reactions: litner and laggy311

·
Skin Flute Master Instructor Level III
6,344 Posts
Anyone ever wake up just not giving a fuck?

I hate this job and 2020. Fuck man.

·
Director of Moderation
9,951 Posts

·
Skin Flute Master Instructor Level III
6,344 Posts
Glad it isn't just me.

Hope you're well buddy.

Reactions: laggy311

·
Registered
13,111 Posts

Since I haven't been able to work from my cubicle for the past 3+ months, my workload is only slightly altered from what it was. The conditions are both better and worse; I don't spend any time commuting so my work days are at least 1.5 hours shorter every day. That's a plus, as is less expenses. My commute is now on the order of 20 feet, from my bed to the desk I sit at now.

The areas that it has an impact are mostly conveniences which I lack. I cannot print anything on my home printer. My written notes are a particular weak spot. Having the cats in the house with no respect for my workaday boundaries is an issue -- particularly during conference calls. Same for my wife; can't tell if that's more or less than the cats, TBH. She expects me to be nicer about it. :)

It would be wonderful to confer face to face with my peers, and it would make it far easier to mentor the folks with less seniority than myself. There is a loss, in the flow of communication that is quite difficult to overcome with the written word, and telephone calls. Seeing the whizz bang stuff in the lab, is always a trip..... I see the stuff that was imagination, when I was daydreaming away my summer vacations reading science fiction.....

Overall, grateful to be employed. Profoundly grateful that I can make an effective contribution, and that my efforts are appreciated.

·
Sr. Penis Inspector
11,726 Posts

Same dude. Honestly. I’m just gonna have a fun summer and go from there.

Our leadership is non-existent. Anyone that says otherwise, you should just walk away and categorize them with the rest of 2020.

·
Registered
388 Posts
Same dude. Honestly. I’m just gonna have a fun summer and go from there.

Our leadership is non-existent. Anyone that says otherwise, you should just walk away and categorize them with the rest of 2020.
Y’all are still watchin the news an shit? I gotta say, ignorance truly is bliss and I’m lovin it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Director of Moderation
9,951 Posts
Y’all are still watchin the news an shit? I gotta say, ignorance truly is bliss and I’m lovin it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I avoid the news, but I still see it all on forums and facebook lol

·
Registered
2,399 Posts
Thankfully this politician put citizens on blast for exercising the very first right, in the first amendment, by protesting in favor of defunding the police. Hopefully there’s some retaliation against these Benedict Arnolds.
Missouri Democratic mayor accused of intimidating defund police protesters after reading names, partial addresses on livestream
If the shoe were on the other foot and she was reading out names and partial addresses of "right wingers" there would be crickets or outright encouragement of her actions.

·
Registered
2,840 Posts
Thank you gents for donating and helping my buddy out. He just got word that his hospital is no longer accepting his insurance company and now has to go to another hospital which means restarting the whole “testing” and referral process again. This small gift that he’s receiving will surely cheer him up. Thank you again.

·
Sr. Penis Inspector
11,726 Posts
If the shoe were on the other foot and she was reading out names and partial addresses of "right wingers" there would be crickets or outright encouragement of her actions.
Not by me or anyone in here. I didn’t say shit about dudes walking into Michigan legislature with AR’s. I disagree, and thought it quite redneck. But the apparent legality in Michigan and their 2A right is more important than my feelings. I would have tacitly disagreed with publishing their names. That’s just heinous on so many levels.

Protection of constitutional rights > your disagreeing with what a given group is protesting about.

I don’t understand why you can’t just see what she did as wrong. Why does politics have to come in before right to protest and privacy? “It’s a left-wing politician throwing left-wingers under the bus, so fuck em” Well when right wing politicians throw right wingers under the bus and violate their consitutional rights, we will all be sure to just shrug it off.

·
Sr. Penis Inspector
11,726 Posts
What’s next on your list of “Eh, that’s ok because. Liberal”?

·
Registered
2,399 Posts
Not by me or anyone in here. I didn’t say shit about dudes walking into Michigan legislature with AR’s. I disagree, and thought it quite redneck. But the apparent legality in Michigan and their 2A right is more important than my feelings. I would have tacitly disagreed with publishing their names. That’s just heinous on so many levels.

Protection of constitutional rights > your disagreeing with what a given group is protesting about.

I don’t understand why you can’t just see what she did as wrong. Why does politics have to come in before right to protest and privacy? “It’s a left-wing politician throwing left-wingers under the bus, so fuck em” Well when right wing politicians throw right wingers under the bus and violate their consitutional rights, we will all be sure to just shrug it off.
What’s next on your list of “Eh, that’s ok because. Liberal”?
Please re-read my post and show me at what point I supported her actions or suggested that because it's the left eating their own it's okay by me. YOU are the one interpreting my post as tacit approval of her doing what she did.

This situation should be blatantly obvious to anyone with an IQ above room temp that the democrats don't actually give a fuck about these people other than utilizing them as their "useful idiots". Sure seemed to me that she was low key calling them out to show that they will be under the boot as well if they get too far off the reservation.

insert relevant Yuri Bezmenov quote here

10601 - 10620 of 10865 Posts