Sr. Penis Inspector
11,670 Posts
Reactions: Ey3l45h

·
Super Moderator
12,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #10,582
Oooh ooohh I know.
Libertarians are called crazy for all sorts of reasons. The one they never ever, ever say, is #2.
Lol! Damn libertarians and their unwillingness to use violence to force their will on others.

Ey3

·
Super Moderator
12,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #10,584

Reactions: litner and laggy311

·
Super Moderator
12,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #10,585

·
Super Moderator
12,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #10,586

·
Super Moderator
12,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #10,587

Reactions: jd41

·
Super Moderator
12,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #10,588

Reactions: laggy311

·
Super Moderator
12,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #10,589

Reactions: capitalcrew

·
Skin Flute Master Instructor Level III
6,342 Posts
How’s your move going? All done yet?
Nah, not even close really. I have some motorcycles and one jetski left to bring. I think I'll try to sell the miata in NY and just be done with it. I dunno.

Two weeks from tomorrow I'm driving down here in Chelsi's car with her and the dogs. Then I'm flying home for the truck. That'll be it, the official move. There will still be more shit to get but I won't be in much of a rush. House is livable now so whatever

Reactions: laggy311

·
Super Moderator
12,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #10,591
Annnnnd I am finally taking my baby home today
:)

Ey3

·
Sr. Penis Inspector
11,670 Posts

·
Sr. Penis Inspector
11,670 Posts
Nah, not even close really. I have some motorcycles and one jetski left to bring. I think I'll try to sell the miata in NY and just be done with it. I dunno.

Two weeks from tomorrow I'm driving down here in Chelsi's car with her and the dogs. Then I'm flying home for the truck. That'll be it, the official move. There will still be more shit to get but I won't be in much of a rush. House is livable now so whatever
You must have so much more shit than me. Btw, the 10k gvwr trailer was loaded to 11.5k. I thought I was gonna roll backwards with a misfire on the 7.5L

·
Sr. Penis Inspector
11,670 Posts
Watching John Carpenter's Escape from New York right now. lol. Feels like a documentary.
Lol

Great movie. Great director.

·
Registered
2,835 Posts
Sup gents. A friend of mine has terminal brain cancer and is quite the gear head. He is almost complete on what he calls the “punishtang”. I’m trying to raise some money to help him with a steering part. If there’s any chance you could contribute that would be awesome. No worries if you can’t. This dude never asks for any help and is always paying it forward for others despite his brain tumor. Figured id try and help him with his goals. Again please don’t feel pressured.

·
Super Moderator
12,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #10,598
Sup gents. A friend of mine has terminal brain cancer and is quite the gear head. He is almost complete on what he calls the “punishtang”. I’m trying to raise some money to help him with a steering part. If there’s any chance you could contribute that would be awesome. No worries if you can’t. This dude never asks for any help and is always paying it forward for others despite his brain tumor. Figured id try and help him with his goals. Again please don’t feel pressured.
Got a link or something?

Ey3

·
Registered
2,835 Posts
Got a link or something?

Ey3
I’m just doing this through me. His steering box has left him stranded so many times and the upgraded one will resolve this issue. His name is Matt, imperialbeachdad on Instagram. Part costs 886 and it’s mostly coming from my funds. I’ve got a couple of my fly boy buddies helping just cause they wanted to get in on the gift.

Reactions: Scorpi0

·
Registered
7,565 Posts
Sweet.

One of my “hens” greeted me this morning with a pubescent crow.

Gonna have to rename “her”. Currently it’s “Queen Latifah”, but we are considering “Roo Paul”.

Got any ideas?

Ey3
Dinner...…. May be a few months away still

10581 - 10600 of 10742 Posts