Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

9721 - 9740 of 10742 Posts

·
Sr. Penis Inspector
11,670 Posts
but he was stating a fact........... as in.......... when the looting starts so does the shooting.......

I am not on twitter, so I haven't read it or seen it, but did he say it as in; when the looting starts to start shooting the looters or as in,
when the looting starts so does the shooting (as in ambivilent as to who is shooting whom)
Here’s the original. I suppose you can read it as Trump’s play by play of how rioting plays out....

·
Sr. Penis Inspector
11,670 Posts
So....... who and why would the decision be made to abandon the actual precint after the national guard was already called in 6 hrs earlier and they were at the time staging just a few miles away and could have actually went to the police station and kept it from burning........

I guess the same dumbasses who decided to wait 3 days before calling for help, the same dumbasses who decided to wait til 6am to send them in anywhere after most of the crowd has dispersed themself, and the same dumbasses who gave instructions of ????????? that ended up getting an entire CNN reporting crew cuffed and stuffed, gee the media puppets aren't even safe from the dumbs

And then you get all these morons coming on (selected obviously) talking about "well people are frustrated and this is what happens when they aren't getting results"...... trying to justify looting, burglary, burning building and cars and a bunch of illegal shit............. it isn't a protest it is a riot by a bunch of criminals and as such......... ARREST THEM ALL!

But again........... if jon doe citizen had been video taped restraining a guy to his death, he would have been arrested on the spot and held without bail.............. Why are these cops not held to the same standard!!!!!!!!!!!

make the fucking arrests already!
Yeah dude. Make the arrest. How is this cop even safe? If I was him I’d get the fuck out of the state. Someone will know someone who knows where he lives....

Reactions: litner

·
Sr. Penis Inspector
11,670 Posts
I do not agree this was any violation of their first amendment rights........

The jackbbots came and said step back and disperse and the CNN morons want to argue they did not need to comply because they are press and want to be filming the action as it transpires...(supposedly according to local media)

freedom of the press does not mean freedom from circumstance you go where you don't belong bang circumstances... fuck the puppet leftist media anyways, would love to see them all shut down, they are nothing but leftist propogandis machines owned and paid for by the leftist puppets of the dumbocrap party of one world order nonsense......

I understand the jackboots need to clear the streets and finally after 3 days of doing nothing actually do their job.... but there are 4 jackboots who need to be arrested and taken into custody and charged with murder!

Target has long been vocal locally about blue lives matter........... No reports I heard about them refusing service/sales to protestors.... I think it is just opportunistic thugs doing what they do- riot, burn, loot, steal, destroy everything they can and pretend it is for some cause of black lives matters bullshit

How does doing something (criminal things that should get you shot) that absolutely positively has to solicit a response of force by the jackboots protest the jackboots?????????? It doesn't!!!

So now sadly every actual working taxpaying citizen in the state will have to pay out the billions in damages ... or whatever insurance won't cover, and I fully expect hundreds or thousands of lawsuits against the police, fire etc for not responding, plus the murderers will be sued but since they were government jackboots taxpayers will have to shell out for those too................

fucking bullshit, all of it is fucking bullshit and has done nothing ut reinforce the stereotype of what their kind are really about!
Hardworking people will have to pay for this.

However, this just goes to show that you have major sectors of society that don’t know how to live independently from an overarching government.

Reactions: litner

·
Sr. Penis Inspector
11,670 Posts
@laggy311 do you ever sleep dude?? lol
No. Not in summer. Last night is ghosted 4 hours of my life on computers. I was quickly reminded of why I don’t program anymore. I most certainly would be making well into 6 figures at this point in my life. But I realized that sometimes you have to sacrifice some money to have a life and be happy.

Reactions: sbk1198

·
Sr. Penis Inspector
11,670 Posts
@Ey3l45h

So SWIM wanted help getting to DNM’s. Originally, all they had was the MacBook that’s so thin, that you can’t even use a usb drive with a dongle. Has zero functional computer knowledge. I made him get a used Win compatible laptop. Set him up with Tails. Made him get VPN for non-Tails related activities. Taught him to use a local BTC atm. Trying to teach him how to use Binanacr, Monero wallet, etc. PGP. The works.

Jesus. It may never happen. I even got a white board out to try to summarize. Dude thinks I’m a wizard and I was only in terminal maybe 5% of the time.

·
Sr. Penis Inspector
11,670 Posts
@Ey3l45h
P.S. I can’t remember how I did it. How do I export/extract my own pgp public block? Like the one I would copy and paste to to give to someone vs giving them a .key or .pgp file. In his GNUPG I can only see his Personal PGP Key, it’s the private one. I can’t seem to get the public one to show like on mine. I tried “gpg —export email file.asc ... but it says nothing written. Do I need an —armor modifier? Regardless that’s still a binary file. I think I found that I need to use a pager program to query the .asc file (eg. less file.asc)

·
Registered
2,390 Posts
Woot. My bank is awesome and notarized my trust for no charge. Rolling along.

·
Director of Moderation
9,940 Posts
Well the cop got charged with murder today. Nothing about the other 3 that were just standing around watching. Article I read said the investigation is still ongoing. What is there to investigate?? everyone saw the video. Either you charge them with something, or you don't, but do it already. They should definitely have some sort of charge, even if it's not the same as Chauvin's.

Reactions: laggy311

·
Super Moderator
12,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #9,731
The defendant pulled Mr. Floyd out of the passenger side of the squad car at 8:19:38 p.m. and Mr. Floyd went to the ground face down and still handcuffed. Kueng held Mr. Floyd’s back and Lane held his legs. The defendant placed his left knee in the area of Mr. Floyd’s head and neck. Mr. Floyd said, “I can’t breathe” multiple times and repeatedly said, “Mama” and “please,” as well. The defendant and the other two officers stayed in their positions.
I am 100% positive that no person who was not a police officer would be found to have not been culpable in that death given the same evidence. If you are kneeing someone in the neck while they beg for their mom and indicate repeatedly they cannot breath, that is murder.

We need to stop letting government investigate itself then find no wrong doing.

Ey3

·
Super Moderator
12,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #9,732
I guess as long as they stay inside their property limits, cause no issues for the neighbors,

May I stretch your acceptance to cover the generalized case of:

The only laws broken related to manufactur, possession or consumption?

don't require subsidies from taxpayers that big bad gubmint stole to hand to the worthless (which all should end fyi), don't end up eating up resources from medical professional or an ambulance call and aren't a public nuisance and can still go to work and be productive........ okay
Lol. Stay focused please. I am addressing “it is not the place of the federal government to dictate what an individual may consume”. We both agree the entitlement programs are also bullshit.

Ey3

·
Sr. Penis Inspector
11,670 Posts
I am 100% positive that no person who was not a police officer would be found to have not been culpable in that death given the same evidence. If you are kneeing someone in the neck while they beg for their mom and indicate repeatedly they cannot breath, that is murder.

We need to stop letting government investigate itself then find no wrong doing.

Ey3
Yeah dude. That examiner report is less reliable than the actual video lol.

“Government office of oversight and accountability” has determined...

Think there’s a bet in Vegas for the body disappearing?

Reactions: Ey3l45h

·
Sr. Penis Inspector
11,670 Posts
Anyone have a speedo-healer for a 2006 they wanna sell?
Nope. Staying on the bike. It has a recall button that flashes high speed. Can’t give up that kind of tech.

·
Sr. Penis Inspector
11,670 Posts

Reactions: Scorpi0

·
Registered
7,565 Posts
Here’s the original. I suppose you can read it as Trump’s play by play of how rioting plays out....
View attachment 105566

Sadly, like much of what he says and tweets........... it is hard to decipher what he really means by this and is so subject to ones interpretation and obviously all those predisposed to hate the guy are going to think he is advocating shooting people- or even if they don't believe that is his intent they are going to lie cheat and steal like always to manufacturer what they want the public to hear........

·
Registered
7,565 Posts
Well the cop got charged with murder today. Nothing about the other 3 that were just standing around watching. Article I read said the investigation is still ongoing. What is there to investigate?? everyone saw the video. Either you charge them with something, or you don't, but do it already. They should definitely have some sort of charge, even if it's not the same as Chauvin's.

Only murder 3 and manslaughter....max prison would be 15 years, so what- 8 years with 'good behavior".maybe we will get lucky and he will be shanked in the first couple days.........

I have no doubt the other 3 will be charged, but with what is still unknown....... hopefully the same charges!

and just a note for you..........

All after he was cuffed and tossed to the ground.........
one jackboot was squeezing the life out of him literally by the knee to the neck
2 jackboots had this legs pinned to make sure he could not move or wiggle free of jackboot 1
the other jackboot stood there at guard positioon to make sure no citizen interferes with the murder they were committing!

all guilty of murder in my eyes, murder 1, which should mean death penalty, sadly MN is not a death penalty state and neither is the rest of the country really......... when is the last time someone was actually executed???
Murderers and rapists and pedophiles absolutely deserve to die immediately!

·
Registered
7,565 Posts
May I stretch your acceptance to cover the generalized case of:

The only laws broken related to manufactur, possession or consumption?

Lol. Stay focused please. I am addressing “it is not the place of the federal government to dictate what an individual may consume”. We both agree the entitlement programs are also bullshit.

Ey3

I am trying to be on your side here, but you are making it quite difficult

and my comment about all those social programs was strictly and precisely aimed at........ druggies etc who then use social programs as a result or in conjunction with, drug use......... That is harming others!!! taxpayers!!!!!

9721 - 9740 of 10742 Posts