Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

9541 - 9560 of 10943 Posts

·
Registered
7,570 Posts

Looks like the libertarian nominee is Jo Jorgensen.

Not bad stances.

Ey3
So vague, but so much fail too...........

sure some of the things he says/claims I am all for- but he will never get them implemented with the house and senate backing and many of those are simply pipe dreams of unreality and some are simply idiotic

How you going reduce prison populations? legalize things that are now crimes? or stop prosecuting criminals??...... oh that is right EY's ears perked up at the DRUGS ARE A VICTIMLESS CRIME AND ANYONE CONVICTED IS RELEASED>>>>>>>>>>

Your immigration policy is what exactly????????? anyone who wants can come in and stay............fuck that shit! ALL ILLEGALS REGARDLESS HOW THEY GOT HERE NEED TO BE REMOVED IMMEDIATELY, then we can start a discussion about who can come and what backgrounds checks should be, not before..... How about you remove all the perks that are stolen from taxpayers and handed to immigrants, and tell anyone coming they have to prove financial ability and have a job and pass the requisite background checks and so much more......... anyplace worth moving to should have barriers to go to and as most the world hates America and Americans anyone and everyone from any of those shitholes should be barred from ever setting foot on US soil!

Federal/state/local asset forfieture before conviction should be grounds for all involved in the siezure and forfieture to be fired and tried as a criminal enterprise of thieves!!!

His idiotic stance on removing all tariffs.........okay well then shitbox shitholes like china will continue to hire children in substandard conditions and sell at rock bottom pricing undercutting anything and everything any civilized nation can produce...fuck china, fuck all those shitbox shitholes and fuck your removing tariffs

his environmental stand reads like the leftist extremist playbook of stealing from taxpayers to fund solar, wind and ethanol bullshit, and close down all other sources of power/fuel............ oh sure he says expand on nuclear, but you all know all that used up shit is the worst of the worst in pollution, where is he going to send all that? bury it in the oceans and desserts or spend trillions and trillions and shoot it into outerspace and hope it never comes back to haunt you???????WTF- idiots

his nuetrality and peace, education and taxes stands.......... yep I can behind those........but would that ever materialize with the spend and tax congress of asshole thieves????????? likely not......

Reactions: laggy311

·
Registered
2,840 Posts
Did we already talk about this?

I’m not sorry but no knock warrants cannot be allowed to continue if we are to have constitutional rights that believe the American citizen has a right to protect oneself.

Not to mention, I’ve seen in MS where people order cop gear from the interwebs and pulled people over to either rape them or rob them.

You come in my home unannounced or I welcomed I’m shooting and asking questions later.

https://youtu.be/oPS6IA5z-Sw

·
Sr. Penis Inspector
11,757 Posts

I’m not sorry but no knock warrants cannot be allowed to continue if we are to have constitutional rights that believe the American citizen has a right to protect oneself.

Not to mention, I’ve seen in MS where people order cop gear from the interwebs and pulled people over to either rape them or rob them.

You come in my home unannounced or I welcomed I’m shooting and asking questions later.

Colion is an excellent, moderated voice for gun rights. Good luck with this though. I can easily see prosecution saying that as a gun owner, it’s your duty to fully identify the assailant and the threat before lethal force is used.

Drug scheduling costs this country so much. Money, resources, lives. It creates an underworld to protect the illicit drug trade. In the Netherlands, drugs and prostitution are legal. It’s not perfect there, but their crime is nowhere even remotely near our levels. People should be free to do what they want to their bodies. These puritanical drug laws are there because some politicians don’t have the balls to experiment themselves, so they feel no one else should be able to.

Just because you’re jealous of the guy that does blow and bangs strippers for money, does not give you the right to make a law against it. You’re a cuck and the opinion your churchgoing wife, Karen doesn’t matter enough to make a law forbidding it.

·
Sr. Penis Inspector
11,757 Posts
While we are at it...bad neighborhoods and bad parts of town.

We don’t want to help those communities financially. We take the “pull yourselves up by your bootstraps” stance. Fine. But we can’t ALSO make drugs illegal, go through their neighborhoods making arrests, etc. It’s entrapment on the largest of scales. Pick one or the other. It’s really fucked up and we wonder why we have such a menacing issue with gangs, and class-stratified neighborhoods.

·
Sr. Penis Inspector
11,757 Posts
If you don’t like this song, then you must think Epstein actually committed suicide. Smdh.

·
Super Moderator
12,520 Posts
Discussion Starter #9,548

I haven’t watched the YouTube video. I’m assuming you are talking about the dude who shot at the gang attacking his house and got arrested because the gang had a permission slip to be in a different house executing someone else’s girlfriend for “drugs”?

If so... it’s absurd that the gang members who perpetrated that tragedy have not been apprehended. 🤷‍♂️ I’d acquit dude 8 days a week.

We need to reintroduce the concept that both the accused and the law are on trial. Jury nullification should be a much more prominent function of our judicial system and plea bargains almost non-existent.

Ey3

Reactions: litner and laggy311

·
Super Moderator
12,520 Posts
Discussion Starter #9,549
So vague, but so much fail too...........

sure some of the things he says/claims I am all for- but he will never get them implemented with the house and senate backing and many of those are simply pipe dreams of unreality and some are simply idiotic

How you going reduce prison populations? legalize things that are now crimes? or stop prosecuting criminals??...... oh that is right EY's ears perked up at the DRUGS ARE A VICTIMLESS CRIME AND ANYONE CONVICTED IS RELEASED>>>>>>>>>>

Your immigration policy is what exactly????????? anyone who wants can come in and stay............fuck that shit! ALL ILLEGALS REGARDLESS HOW THEY GOT HERE NEED TO BE REMOVED IMMEDIATELY, then we can start a discussion about who can come and what backgrounds checks should be, not before..... How about you remove all the perks that are stolen from taxpayers and handed to immigrants, and tell anyone coming they have to prove financial ability and have a job and pass the requisite background checks and so much more......... anyplace worth moving to should have barriers to go to and as most the world hates America and Americans anyone and everyone from any of those shitholes should be barred from ever setting foot on US soil!

Federal/state/local asset forfieture before conviction should be grounds for all involved in the siezure and forfieture to be fired and tried as a criminal enterprise of thieves!!!

His idiotic stance on removing all tariffs.........okay well then shitbox shitholes like china will continue to hire children in substandard conditions and sell at rock bottom pricing undercutting anything and everything any civilized nation can produce...fuck china, fuck all those shitbox shitholes and fuck your removing tariffs

his environmental stand reads like the leftist extremist playbook of stealing from taxpayers to fund solar, wind and ethanol bullshit, and close down all other sources of power/fuel............ oh sure he says expand on nuclear, but you all know all that used up shit is the worst of the worst in pollution, where is he going to send all that? bury it in the oceans and desserts or spend trillions and trillions and shoot it into outerspace and hope it never comes back to haunt you???????WTF- idiots

his nuetrality and peace, education and taxes stands.......... yep I can behind those........but would that ever materialize with the spend and tax congress of asshole thieves????????? likely not......
...it’s like really impressive you came up with all that and missed that Jo Jorgensen is a woman...

Anytime you wish to provide a fact based argument for the success of any prohibition in written history I’m happy to read it. Until then I’ll maintain my position that it is a fundamentally broken idea and advocate the legalization of (most things you do to yourself or among willing, informed, enthusiastically consenting parties).

I’ve done exactly zero research on her other than see she won the delegates for the libertarian party. Amash dropped out. Trump and Biden are indistinguishable to me, and both unpalatable.

She is certainly left libertarian much like Johnson. Hopefully she pulls some embarrassed dems since the LP seems to have given up on embarasssed Republicans. 🤷‍♂️

Ey3

·
Registered
2,415 Posts

Didn't watch the video but if it's the same case I'm thinking of, the suspect was already in custody and they were serving the warrant to look for evidence at the location. Because evidence retrieval is totally just cause to go kicking in doors at 0 dark 30 like its the fucking battle of Fallujah.

Clown shoes.

·
Sr. Penis Inspector
11,757 Posts
I haven’t watched the YouTube video. I’m assuming you are talking about the dude who shot at the gang attacking his house and got arrested because the gang had a permission slip to be in a different house executing someone else’s girlfriend for “drugs”?

If so... it’s absurd that the gang members who perpetrated that tragedy have not been apprehended. 🤷‍♂️ I’d acquit dude 8 days a week.

We need to reintroduce the concept that both the accused and the law are on trial. Jury nullification should be a much more prominent function of our judicial system and plea bargains almost non-existent.

Ey3
Plea bargaining is a trick by the state to get something, when they have nothing.

·
Sr. Penis Inspector
11,757 Posts
Didn't watch the video but if it's the same case I'm thinking of, the suspect was already in custody and they were serving the warrant to look for evidence at the location. Because evidence retrieval is totally just cause to go kicking in doors at 0 dark 30 like its the fucking battle of Fallujah.

Clown shoes.
Dude. How do they treat possible leads on a gram of coke like it was the final lead on Dahmer's house. Probably city, sheriff, us marshalls, dea and a couple other LEO's in on the kickdown gangbang. One of the people towards the end of the video was acquitted after shooting an injuring 2 cops. Nice to know not every jurisdiction has gone off the deep end.

·
Sr. Penis Inspector
11,757 Posts
It's not that hard to better the system. Just stick to facts. Bet if 10 cops do this and 2 get shot and injured, and the rest murder the wrong person, then someone presses charges...there's 10 cops that will never do that again. Maybe.

There’s no innocence equation in “innocent until proven guilty”. No matter what you’ve done, good or bad in life, adds or subtract from your innocence at the beginning of a trial. Whether you’re a cop breaking a door down, a dude defending your home when a cop breaks-in, an actual dirtbag, or the guy that murdered Epstein..the system should hold you innocent until you are demonstrably not innocent.

·
Sr. Penis Inspector
11,757 Posts

·
Sr. Penis Inspector
11,757 Posts

Reactions: Scorpi0

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
Uggghhh.... looking really hard a doing a form 1 supressor. Never messed with NFA stuff before. Kind of lost right now.

·
Super Moderator
12,520 Posts
Discussion Starter #9,559
Uggghhh.... looking really hard a doing a form 1 supressor. Never messed with NFA stuff before. Kind of lost right now.
Do it.

What questions do you have?

Ey3

·
Director of Moderation
9,961 Posts
I got one at the recommendation of Ey3. Took 20 days to get approved. Well...technically 40 days because I fucked it up the first time and it didn't get approved so I had to start over. Although if I was to do it all over again, I would try to find a better alternative than the one I got. It works fine, but the quality seems to be pretty shitty so I don't expect it to last very long.

9541 - 9560 of 10943 Posts