Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

9521 - 9540 of 9734 Posts

·
Director of Moderation
9,838 Posts
Niec cuts. What did you use?
The cheapest and shittiest adjustable utility knife you can imagine. Something like this but probably even lower quality. It came with a handgun case that I bought a while back and I kept it because it's the only thing I got that has a straight thin blade that's at least 2 inches long.

·
Sr. Penis Inspector
11,307 Posts
Always helping his dad. So I used to have a cutout for my Para 1911 and 3 clips. You can still see the slots. I just 180’d the bipod legs to point back at the trigger. Boom. Secure as fuck.

I used a Hogue Flipper knife that has a blade that sharp AF that I never use. The part of me that has to spend money still wants pick and pluck.

P.S. Speaking of pointless money spending... I want a tactical breech muzzle brake for the shotgun. Because.

Attachments

·
Director of Moderation
9,838 Posts
Always helping his dad. So I used to have a cutout for my Para 1911 and 3 clips. You can still see the slots. I just 180’d the bipod legs to point back at the trigger. Boom. Secure as fuck.

I used a Hogue Flipper knife that has a blade that sharp AF that I never use. The part of me that has to spend money still wants pick and pluck.

P.S. Speaking of pointless money spending... I want a tactical breech muzzle brake for the shotgun. Because.
I have that same stock on my Mossberg. My cheap Amazon light/laser attachment didn't make it through more than about 10 rounds before breaking off the rail due to the shock lol Hope yours is more robust than that. Looks like a Streamlight, so it should be good.

Pick and pluck is nice for things that are more boxy/squarish IMO, or for really thick foam. At work we have Pelican cases that came with the pick and pluck foam, but they're 4" thick layers. That would suck to cut. For guns it would still work but I think it would look like shit. Think pixelated guns from 25-year old video games.

·
Sr. Penis Inspector
11,307 Posts
Lol.

Yeah it’s a streamlight. It’s stupid solid.

·
Registered
12,840 Posts
I have that same stock on my Mossberg. My cheap Amazon light/laser attachment didn't make it through more than about 10 rounds before breaking off the rail due to the shock lol Hope yours is more robust than that. Looks like a Streamlight, so it should be good.

Pick and pluck is nice for things that are more boxy/squarish IMO, or for really thick foam. At work we have Pelican cases that came with the pick and pluck foam, but they're 4" thick layers. That would suck to cut. For guns it would still work but I think it would look like shit. Think pixelated guns from 25-year old video games.

View attachment 105496
Hell yeah!! Doom rules!!

·
Sr. Penis Inspector
11,307 Posts
Crazy. Had to put on Dynatons Jovian Giants track while reading. Worth it.
Dude, if you haven’t read the books, wiki the plots of Space Odyssey books by Clarke. 2001, 2010, 2061 and 3001. Black spot on Jupiter is a bunch of monoliths that are “machines” of a benevolent alien race. They are scattered through the galaxy, and our solar system. There’s a concentration of them on Jupiter for distribution. They multiply, make Jupiter dense enough to start fusion and it becomes a mini-star so that life in the underwater oceans of Europa can develop into intelligent life. The aliens have a knack of spotting which life is destined to develop intelligence. They destroy life that has no real shot. They helped humans. And this is why they destroyed Jupiter...to help Europa. There was primitive life in the gas of Jupiter, and in the oceans of Europa. The life on Jupiter wasn’t going anywhere, the life on Europa was.

Nutty. Such good books.

·
Sr. Penis Inspector
11,307 Posts

·
Sr. Penis Inspector
11,307 Posts
I’m reading an article and I keep seeing the same thing regarding coronavirus these days but in different ways:

"And I think a lot of people are re-evaluating how they work, how they live and how they travel”

What a load of bullshit. Because it’s the government’s that have strong-armed all of us into this situation. There’s going to be people paranoid about this, and attempted state controls, forever. But nothing has to change from February. Literally pick up where we left off.

You can’t prevent people from dying. It’s just gonna happen. Whether it’s this, or heart disease or opioid crisis. If we went at companies like Purdue pharma, or doctor’s that overwrite oxy and fentanyl prescriptions half this hard, we’d prevent way more deaths than from corona. If we had taken the stimulus money and put it into cancer research...If we took the $1.2b grant to AstraZeneca to develop a vaccine and put it towards Alzheimer’s research or Epilepsy research it would have much better served mankind.

Like ey3 said, in this Coronavirus War the stated purpose is not the real purpose. It’s control. Herding people towards employment in particular sectors that will most benefit power players in government. If they can’t fully control, they’re herding people towards votes.

·
Director of Moderation
9,838 Posts

·
Sr. Penis Inspector
11,307 Posts

·
Sr. Penis Inspector
11,307 Posts
When your turbos are so big, they have to sit in the passenger seat

·
Super Moderator
12,277 Posts
Discussion Starter #9,536

Should this be the official first post of the random bs thread?

Ey3

·
Super Moderator
12,277 Posts
Discussion Starter #9,539

·
Registered
622 Posts
Anyone ever ponder slapping a suter swingarm, full Ohlins superbike suspension, CF wheels and a superbike build engine for the heck of it? lol.
A local guy in the PNW is having EDR Performance build him a 2019 ZX6R superbike. My guess is at least a $35k ZX6R. The superbike engine build, and that’s a “one off” SC Project full titanium exhaust alone have to be about $13k alone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edit: I couldn’t post the links for some reason, but check out @edrperformance on Instagram for more pics.

9521 - 9540 of 9734 Posts