Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

9501 - 9520 of 10830 Posts

·
Sr. Penis Inspector
11,706 Posts
And this is how the republican and democratic parties were formed. To this day their members still live in their fantasy lands and each side believes their fantasy is the right way and the other side is just a bunch of idiots.
Yep. Either side is very quick (and usually accurate) about the flaws in the opposing side, yet blind to the flaws in their own. Like every time.

Reactions: WildCard

·
Sr. Penis Inspector
11,706 Posts
So I have my .308 in my pelican 1750 case. There was enough room for the shotgun in there. It’s ugly. I gotta get me a slab of that sweet pick-and-pluck foam. It used to be expensive. It’s pretty affordable now.

·
Director of Moderation
9,948 Posts
So I have my .308 in my pelican 1750 case. There was enough room for the shotgun in there. It’s ugly. I gotta get me a slab of that sweet pick-and-pluck foam. It used to be expensive. It’s pretty affordable now.
I pack them as much as I can. I have a Vault V800 which is advertised as a double rifle, and all the pictures show just 2 standard hunting rifles with some average sized scopes and nothing else. I was able to fit my Ruger Precision Rifle with a big ass scope and bipod on it, an AR15 also with optics on it, 5 AR mags, 2 RPR mags, the bolt from the RPR, and a wind meter. And that RPR is a big rifle to begin with!

Foam for cases is expensive as shit IMO. I just ordered a 2" layer for that case last week and it was over $50. I'm hoping it's the same exact material as what I have in there now, because I had to get it from some 3rd party company. Pelican charges a small fortune for their foam and they only sold the whole set for my case, not each layer individually. I sold my previous AR and my current one is different so it won't fit in the same cutout, so I have to redo it again.

·
Registered
2,398 Posts
Yep. Either side is very quick (and usually accurate) about the flaws in the opposing side, yet blind to the flaws in their own. Like every time.
I'm more and more convinced of the reality of the uniparty and each "side" is just controlled opposition to pander to their respective base.

·
Registered
2,398 Posts
I pack them as much as I can. I have a Vault V800 which is advertised as a double rifle, and all the pictures show just 2 standard hunting rifles with some average sized scopes and nothing else. I was able to fit my Ruger Precision Rifle with a big ass scope and bipod on it, an AR15 also with optics on it, 5 AR mags, 2 RPR mags, the bolt from the RPR, and a wind meter. And that RPR is a big rifle to begin with!

Foam for cases is expensive as shit IMO. I just ordered a 2" layer for that case last week and it was over $50. I'm hoping it's the same exact material as what I have in there now, because I had to get it from some 3rd party company. Pelican charges a small fortune for their foam and they only sold the whole set for my case, not each layer individually. I sold my previous AR and my current one is different so it won't fit in the same cutout, so I have to redo it again.
Quality foam can be expensive. My buddy used to work for a company who used to get equipment shipped all the time with some really nice quality foam in the crates. Made for great linings of hard cases. They used to just throw it in a baler for recycling and if you wanted some they would let you take it home. I should have gotten a box full before he left there. :(

·
Registered
2,398 Posts
Do you guys keep your old helmets when they’re high-end helmets?

It’s a Chris Vermeulen graphic X-11. And I had just bought brand new pads for it when I couldn’t pass up a deal on an Arai Defiant X.

I’m fucking keeping it. Yeah the glue is way past it’s time, but it’s such a comfortable helmet.
I kept my old Shoei just because it had sentimental value. I ripped all the decaying guts out of it and it hangs on the wall in the garage as decoration.

·
Sr. Penis Inspector
11,706 Posts
I kept my old Shoei just because it had sentimental value. I ripped all the decaying guts out of it and it hangs on the wall in the garage as decoration.
I knew at least of few guys on here would have retired helmets on the wall in the man cave.

·
Sr. Penis Inspector
11,706 Posts
I'm more and more convinced of the reality of the uniparty and each "side" is just controlled opposition to pander to their respective base.
Yeah. I was joking that McConnell and Pelosi and Trump all laugh at the plebs over whiskey and wine. Saying “I can’t believe these people bought all that”.

Joe Rogan has a bit (of course) about the powers that be put dumb people in power to test how dumb the American people are. Because if you are all for a certain level of dumb, you’re at least that dumb. After Bush 2, they were like “I think we can go dumber”.

But they spend 75% of their time behind closed doors. It’s a unified con-job on the American people.

·
Registered
2,398 Posts
Anyone ever ponder slapping a suter swingarm, full Ohlins superbike suspension, CF wheels and a superbike build engine for the heck of it? lol.
All the time. Dont have the disposable cash tho...

·
Sr. Penis Inspector
11,706 Posts
Anyone ever ponder slapping a suter swingarm, full Ohlins superbike suspension, CF wheels and a superbike build engine for the heck of it? lol.
All the time. Then I realize what a pussy I am and what a colossal waste of money it would be. I’d probably blip the throttle and all that power and stiff suspension would get me a high-side in the paddock on the way to track entrance.

·
Director of Moderation
9,948 Posts
I knew at least of few guys on here would have retired helmets on the wall in the man cave.
I've saved all of my helmets so far (5 in total, but 2 are still in use). I plan on getting a glass display stand or something like that eventually and putting the helmets in it.

No cuz we're not all ballers like you lol

·
Registered
7,565 Posts
And this is how the republican and democratic parties were formed. To this day their members still live in their fantasy lands and each side believes their fantasy is the right way and the other side is just a bunch of idiots.
precisely why we need to get rid of the two party system and make a thousand other governmental changes as well!

The dumbocraps and repugnicans politicians (and most in government)are nothing more than a bunch of morons taking advantage of the joe blow taxpayer for their own personal gain!

·
Sr. Penis Inspector
11,706 Posts
Anyone watch Capone yet? With Tom Hardy?

·
Sr. Penis Inspector
11,706 Posts
Hey granny, stop putting the kids on blast. I’m strangely ok with this. Netherlands says if you don’t want your likeness up, the government will intervene to have it taken down. In this case it was grandkids. And it could have been retaliatory. But Hmmm.
Grandmother ordered to delete Facebook photos

·
Sr. Penis Inspector
11,706 Posts
And no it’s not about George Tenet

·
Director of Moderation
9,948 Posts

New foam layer arrived. Tetris level: grandmaster!

Glad I was good at geometry in school. I knew that and playing Tetris would come in handy later on lol

·
Sr. Penis Inspector
11,706 Posts
9501 - 9520 of 10830 Posts