Never underestimate
Never think beyond their thoughts
The satellites have been trapped
And Cloud Mountain will carry on the commands of our ancestors

Ey3

·
Sr. Penis Inspector
11,307 Posts
I think the people who fall for this shit only ever look at the number in their checking account.

They don’t understand that number they control isn’t the impactful number. It’s the numerator. The denominator is the number of $ in circulation. Every single one those fuckers print makes the $ someone holds have just a bit less value.

It’s the same reason income taxes are taken slowly from money you never see. Little mind trick for the stupid.

Ey3
It’s a band-aid getting ripped off every paycheck. But yeah, I got you. If they waited to collect until tax time, people would be having heart attacks from January through April. Also, the entitlement Ponzi schemes would all collapse if there wasn’t that flow of money to the government year round.

·
Sr. Penis Inspector
11,307 Posts

·
Sr. Penis Inspector
11,307 Posts

·
Sr. Penis Inspector
11,307 Posts
Loser went on a very minor shooting spree here in Phoenix. He wanted the attention. Injured 3. Girlfriend broke up with him and he didn’t get a stimulus check. I think the numbness over shit like this is somewhat justified. It’s a big population in this country. This is just bound to happen. A longer background check wouldn’t have helped.

Honestly, it’s a really shitty mall ;-)

·
Sr. Penis Inspector
11,307 Posts

·
Sr. Penis Inspector
11,307 Posts
Do you guys keep your old helmets when they’re high-end helmets?

It’s a Chris Vermeulen graphic X-11. And I had just bought brand new pads for it when I couldn’t pass up a deal on an Arai Defiant X.

I’m fucking keeping it. Yeah the glue is way past it’s time, but it’s such a comfortable helmet.

·
Registered
2,290 Posts
Really? I figured you’d know the lyrics for some reason.
Nobody is going to know the lyrics probably. It's from a self published "gangsta rap" EP a high school friend of mine's roomate did with his buddy in college.

It was called Hoelocaust, and was purposely written to be as offensive and ridiculous as possible. I would upload some of it to youtube, but even as private videos it would probably get auto flagged instantly and taken down, not only due to the lyrics but since they used a lot of samples from movies.

What the fuck is up with all this hatin ?
Cut your flesh and worship satan

How much of a fuck do I not give ?
Don't come with me if you want to live
In my chamber of eternal woe
I sit in a chair and get sucked by a hoe
Hoe's getting down to my gothic beat
Hoe's getting down, sucking on my meat

·
Sr. Penis Inspector
11,307 Posts
Nobody is going to know the lyrics probably. It's from a self published "gangsta rap" EP a high school friend of mine's roomate did with his buddy in college.

It was called Hoelocaust, and was purposely written to be as offensive and ridiculous as possible. I would upload some of it to youtube, but even as private videos it would probably get auto flagged instantly and taken down, not only due to the lyrics but since they used a lot of samples from movies.

What the fuck is up with all this hatin ?
Cut your flesh and worship satan

How much of a fuck do I not give ?
Don't come with me if you want to live
In my chamber of eternal woe
I sit in a chair and get sucked by a hoe
Hoe's getting down to my gothic beat
Hoe's getting down, sucking on my meat
Like Necro

·
Sr. Penis Inspector
11,307 Posts

·
Registered
7,490 Posts
Trump’s Little Dick Syndrome is having a flare-up again
Report: Trump won't unveil Obama's official White House portrait anytime soon

The excuse will be “He’s just trying to secure votes for his base”...and all THEIR shrimp dicks.

Total media crock of shit

Dipshit traitor in full Odumbo stated he would not attend any revela as long as trump was in office......... So if Trump responded with something about not hanging it- who fucking cares!!!!!!!

geezus grow the fuck up! idiotic stupid retarded dumbfuck uneducated statements like you continually make is proof who has the shrimp fucking dick of no brains!

·
Registered
7,490 Posts
Lol. I do indeed think any adult should be legally allowed to do anything to themselves they choose.

Regarding any regulatory oversight... not really. I would expect consumers to be informed about their choices. I’m pretty sure out of market pressure a few testing and validation labs will spring up.

Now. Why do you feel you get to tell others what they may do to themselves?

Borders is easily my least strong position. I also am drawing a very stark line between being able to live/work here and becoming a citizen.

This is more of a return to what America had for migration until the early 20th century.

I also don’t see any of the suggested solutions as viable or morally acceptable. Your solution of spying on everyone in the US so you can catch your illegals is purely wiping your ass with the 4th amendment.

You left out the central idea. I don’t think I have a right to restrict what you do TO YOURSELF.

The moment you start harming others, I view harming them as a crime.

Again... I’m not advocating decriminalizeing driving intoxicated etc. that’s an interesting philosophical question but it’s unrelated to the point. I’m not saying I think someone should be able to endanger others.

Lmao! I mean... I’m not sure where you keep coming up with the idea I want government enforced social services...

Anyway you can do all those things today anyway...

Never. I never have the right use force to stop someone doing something to themselves. I have a right to prevent it from impacting me.

Ey3

not even worth a reply since you clearly are stuck in your view and I am stuck in mine and no good will ever come of even an attempt to converse at the differences............ but you clearly don't understand my view at all based on the bullshit rhetoric crap you spew and claim that to be my view...........
and then you glossy portray the idiot shit you stand for and claim it has no effect on everyone else

So whatever......live in your fantasy land and I will live in mine

·
Director of Moderation
9,838 Posts
So whatever......live in your fantasy land and I will live in mine
And this is how the republican and democratic parties were formed. To this day their members still live in their fantasy lands and each side believes their fantasy is the right way and the other side is just a bunch of idiots.

9481 - 9500 of 9733 Posts