Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

9461 - 9480 of 10825 Posts

·
Super Moderator
12,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #9,461
This country is really going to shit due to many reasons. There are an incredible amount of barriers to getting housing, even a rental. I have one property company and a rental owner that are 100% good with me moving in after talking and credit check. One property company is calling me constantly wanting to get me in a place to rent or purchase. They have several high end properties, as well.
Credit 825.
Zero debt on any cards or anywhere else.
Background check perfect.
4 pay stubs from feb-April showing 2700-3500 every 2 weeks.
Snapshot of bank account with 2k beginning balance, 3k ending balance, 6500 in, 5500 out.
During a pandemic.

Another company said “Well you’re not gonna be making that money here”. I said I’m going to be starting a business. I’d like to rent from a company, and build a relationship to lease commercial from them and eventually buy from them. I said “I could offer an entire year of rent upfront, but you see that’s not necessary”. This lady is like “Well we may require to do just that”. Gtfoh

Point is, look how hard it is for me to get a place. We tend to scorn much of society. But let’s face it, there’s barriers. You REALLY have to be saavy to navigate a life that steers around government and corporate involvement.
Give AmericanHomes4Rent a look. They have been super easy to work with for us. We don’t get fucked with. We pay rent. They fix broken shit when it’s needed. Otherwise we don’t hear from them.

Based on my neighborhood they need renters too.

Ey3

Reactions: laggy311

·
Sr. Penis Inspector
11,704 Posts
Lots of street racing has been happening here.

In front of my hood there’s about a 2 mile straight with tons of visibility. I hear shitty little riced out 4 bangers ripping through there at night. 🤷‍♂️

Ey3
I used love building riced-out shit. Until I got a 350z. Factory rice level is superb in those and 370’s.

·
Sr. Penis Inspector
11,704 Posts
Give AmericanHomes4Rent a look. They have been super easy to work with for us. We don’t get fucked with. We pay rent. They fix broken shit when it’s needed. Otherwise we don’t hear from them.

Based on my neighborhood they need renters too.

Ey3
Thx man. I shall gander.

·
Sr. Penis Inspector
11,704 Posts
God damn it. Spokane not on the menu.

Reactions: Ey3l45h

·
Sr. Penis Inspector
11,704 Posts
Because like gun control and drug war, the stated goal is not the real motive.

The obvious outcome of these policies has been systematic reductions to individual liberty, and increases in politicians control over each individual’s life.

Quick, how many senators went to jail over the CIA running coke into Miami for 20 years? Ooooooohhhhh anyone else remember that time the ATF deliberately sold the cartels thousands of guns?

Ey3
That gun thing was supposed to be a tracer program. Track the serial numbers and see where they end up. Find movement routes, inter-cartel associations, etc. Guess what they found out? That cartels murder each other, and citizens, with guns. Surprise.

If we really wanted to take cartels out, it could be done in the time it takes me to fill up a page with shitposts.

·
Super Moderator
12,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #9,466

·
Registered
2,396 Posts
What controls do you feel are being suggested that mitigate the threat you think is there?
What threat do you feel is being mitigated currently?
How would you measure successful implementation of these controls?
Given that my suggestion is simply expanding a 90 entry criteria to allow for longer stay and working, what new threat do you feel my suggestion is introducing?
You made this about individual homes. I think it’s closer to a neighborhood. Our neighbors in this case are generally peaceful and non-issues. To me the levels of visa between 90 day and LPR are just paperwork for the purpose of propping up the bureaucracy. They are a pain in the ass for people playing by the rules and irrelevant to everyone else. That is analogous to I don’t care if my neighbor has a guest (who is otherwise not causing issues) for a day a week or a year.
Anywhooo my original point that rivers is auth-right, and his position of “politician should have no power” is inconsistent with his demands of rapid death for anyone who dares do things to themselves that a politician has decided isn’t allowed.

Ey3
I'll admit I probably missed a part of the conversation that was going on and probably aren't up to speed in that regard. I was originally making a generalized comment not directed at anyone's posts in particular, and just venting about "open borders" folks in general.

Anyway, back to our regularly scheduled shitposting.

·
Registered
2,396 Posts
I used love building riced-out shit. Until I got a 350z. Factory rice level is superb in those and 370’s.
Rice is fun. It's a different mindset than the average American "throw the displacement at it" and "I have $25,000 in my engine but can't turn worth a shit" kind of thing.

The fact that events like this exist, makes me happy.

·
Super Moderator
12,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #9,469
I ran 1.5 miles in his under two gojira songs today.

So there’s that.

Ey3

·
Sr. Penis Inspector
11,704 Posts
Rice is fun. It's a different mindset than the average American "throw the displacement at it" and "I have $25,000 in my engine but can't turn worth a shit" kind of thing.

The fact that events like this exist, makes me happy.

Watching now. Love the production sounds. Start of the race sounds like Mario Brothers or something.

Reactions: WildCard

·
Sr. Penis Inspector
11,704 Posts
So a couple of things. The customer is obviously a douche and is not very convincing at making his point. Words like “fuck” and “little bitch” show exasperation, not a penchant for customer servicing people and getting what you want.

Costco, or any place has a right to “Refuse service to anyone”. “No shirts, no shoes, no dice” has been around forever. Only kids and homeless people didn’t like that one. Seriously though, no one claimed constitutional infraction.

Pandemic is temporary, if a store wants you to put on a mask, then put it on. Or don’t and go shop at a normal grocery store up the street. They won’t have a industrial sized bag of Cheetos, or 4 pack of 64oz crunchy Jif peanut butter for your fat ass, but I’m sure you’ll get what you need.

‘I woke up in a free country’: Costco shopper gets bounced from store after refusing to wear a mask

·
Sr. Penis Inspector
11,704 Posts
Here’s another thing on the Costco deal:

You pay a membership. Wear the wrong clothes at a country club and you get kicked out.

Plus the dude is being super disingenuous. He came in with a mask so he could get in the store, THEN took it off in the store. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Any other time, this dude would be viewed as an idiot. This time should be no different.

·
Sr. Penis Inspector
11,704 Posts
Found a spot in Spokane. Tent. Down by the river.

Homeless tent city. Came in way over the high bar.

Reactions: WildCard

·
Registered
2,396 Posts
Gonna run down these hoes with a panzer.
Wish they'ed all just fucking get cancer.
Make 'em wear armbands cause they sluts.
And when I feel, I can stick my dick in their butts.

·
Sr. Penis Inspector
11,704 Posts
Gonna run down these hoes with a panzer.
Wish they'ed all just fucking get cancer.
Make 'em wear armbands cause they sluts.
And when I feel, I can stick my dick in their butts.
@Scorpi0?

·
Sr. Penis Inspector
11,704 Posts
SWIM think DMT is a blast

·
Sr. Penis Inspector
11,704 Posts

·
Super Moderator
12,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #9,478
Why would this fucking sociopath have voted yes on the shit in the first place?!?!

McConnell vows end to enhanced unemployment benefits
Lmfao!

What I’m trying to figure out is how can I ensure my income at least somewhat matches the hyperinflation these fuckers are striving towards.

It looks like they PRINTED more new money this year already than all of 2010 federal budget total, and they are all fighting over who can print more.

The whole disincentivizing work thing is a mind blower too. The “extra” $600 a week all these unemployment benefits is literally more than a 7 year teacher’s take home in my state. Forget the standard “benefits”.

Ey3

·
Registered
13,081 Posts
1 trillion dollars, is roughly $9,000/person in the US..... 3 trillion, makes that $27,000. Per. Person.

So far.

If you think the people who are already on the dole are going to pay that back, you are far out in left field.

Where do you make the cuts to balance that budget?

·
Super Moderator
12,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #9,480
I think the people who fall for this shit only ever look at the number in their checking account.

They don’t understand that number they control isn’t the impactful number. It’s the numerator. The denominator is the number of $ in circulation. Every single one those fuckers print makes the $ someone holds have just a bit less value.

It’s the same reason income taxes are taken slowly from money you never see. Little mind trick for the stupid.

Ey3

9461 - 9480 of 10825 Posts