Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

7021 - 7040 of 7117 Posts

·
Director of Moderation
9,564 Posts
Seller signed the contract. We're buying a house boys.
I have a dba but when we relocate I'm switching either to an llc or an s corp yeah.

Congrats! That's a nice house, but damn...$350k? I need a higher paying job...a much higher paying job :(

·
Registered
1,956 Posts
Congrats! That's a nice house, but damn...$350k? I need a higher paying job...a much higher paying job :(
I'm actually surprised a house that nice is that cheap in Miami. I know I would have to be making quite a bit more to do a 300+k house.

·
Director of Moderation
9,564 Posts
Bugs and partial shade. I'm ripping it the fuck out along with 90% of those patio blocks and concrete. My dogs need grass. Jack hammer is 50 bucks for four hours sooo I'm gonna do that and get it over with. The one in the corner is staying, it's like 12x12 and we'll put a pergola over it. Put a little walkway in, put a grill there. Find some used patio furniture for cheap. Enjoy.
I wouldn't rip that out. Have you ever spent at least a week in Florida in the summer? It's not gangstas or gators that'll kill you there...it's the damn mosquitoes!! Those Florida screen patios are the best thing that Florida has! Absolute requirement in my opinion lol There's a reason everyone with a halfway decent house there has them.

·
Registered
179 Posts

·
Registered
1,956 Posts
Just after I looked at this, my mother un-ironically mentioned to me that a few of my family members were going to one these fucking things on Saturday and that I should go along. Lol. Should I go and assert dominance by bringing my own axes?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The place here specifically says your can't bring your own. Save money before going by buying the convenient starter pack.

·
Director of Moderation
9,564 Posts
The pub/restaurant at NJMP has an axe-throwing room there. One of these days I'll have to do it! Looks like a fun activity to do after racing all day, and after having some dinner and drinks! :D

·
Registered
10,375 Posts
Suprise bonus banana ? Kind of like finding out your dating a tranny only when you finally get them into bed ?
Yes! Or like when your girl says “I’ve slept with X guys”, you always add a couple.

·
Premium Member
731 Posts
The place here specifically says your can't bring your own. Save money before going by buying the convenient starter pack.

That's fuckin lame. You can bring your own axes to the ones down the road from me... They actually recommend you do if you wanna be super consistent...

·
Registered
1,956 Posts
That's fuckin lame. You can bring your own axes to the ones down the road from me... They actually recommend you do if you wanna be super consistent...
It's NW Arkansas. They walk out of their cookie cutter McMansion in a brand new housing development with a yard the size of a postage stamp, get into their electric/hybrid "green" powered by coal automobile and sip on their certified organic fair trade wheatgrass quinoa latte and drive 4 blocks through bumper to bumper traffic to pay money to throw a sharpish piece of metal at wood.

It's an excuse to wear flannel, flaunt your office worker lumberjack beard, drink shitty piss water local microbrew IPA and try to convince your office worker friends/co-workers that you aren't a limp wristed sissy who can't change your own tire.

·
Registered
10,375 Posts
It's NW Arkansas. They walk out of their cookie cutter McMansion in a brand new housing development with a yard the size of a postage stamp, get into their electric/hybrid "green" powered by coal automobile and sip on their certified organic fair trade wheatgrass quinoa latte and drive 4 blocks through bumper to bumper traffic to pay money to throw a sharpish piece of metal at wood.

It's an excuse to wear flannel, flaunt your office worker lumberjack beard, drink shitty piss water local microbrew IPA and try to convince your office worker friends/co-workers that you aren't a limp wristed sissy who can't change your own tire.
Yard the size of a postage stamp
Coal powered “green” car
Sissy can’t change their oil...

...Said the entire population of central Phoenix

·
Registered
10,375 Posts
@WildCard
Dude on wranglerforum just referenced his “New JKUAE”. Assuming that’s American Eagle. But gtfoh.

JK, JKR, JKU, JKUR in a pinch. Maybe. I’ve see JKUX, JKUWE, JKUM. Just gtfoh.

·
Registered
1,956 Posts
@WildCard
Dude on wranglerforum just referenced his “New JKUAE”. Assuming that’s American Eagle. But gtfoh.

JK, JKR, JKU, JKUR in a pinch. Maybe. I’ve see JKUX, JKUWE, JKUM. Just gtfoh.
It's a Jeep made especially for ISIS.

·
Super Moderator
11,876 Posts
Discussion Starter #7,035

Hey! I resemble that remark...

Ey3

·
Registered
6,179 Posts
We're actually stretching pretty hard for it tbh. I expect my tax situation to change a lot which will help, and she'll probably end up taking some extra loans for cost of living while she's in school. Probably an extra 10k a year. I'll get another 5k dollar raise next year which will help.

If she wasn't finna be a doctor I would 100% not have bought that house. Lol.

I'm actually surprised a house that nice is that cheap in Miami. I know I would have to be making quite a bit more to do a 300+k house.
Drop down 20k and you get into literal crack houses lol.

I wouldn't rip that out. Have you ever spent at least a week in Florida in the summer? It's not gangstas or gators that'll kill you there...it's the damn mosquitoes!! Those Florida screen patios are the best thing that Florida has! Absolute requirement in my opinion lol There's a reason everyone with a halfway decent house there has them.
I have, and that thing is an ugly piece of trash. My dogs need a place to shit.

Woot, now I can kick it at Cap’s for a few hours when i’m flyin thru Miami.
do it pussy

·
Registered
6,179 Posts
Oh, also. Y'all need to keep in mind that I don't have any debt. Like. The only payment I NEED to make every month is my 160 dollar motorcycle payment. Plus rent, but they don't count that. Not having debt goes a long way.

·
Super Moderator
11,876 Posts
Discussion Starter #7,038
Oh, also. Y'all need to keep in mind that I don't have any debt. Like. The only payment I NEED to make every month is my 160 dollar motorcycle payment. Plus rent, but they don't count that. Not having debt goes a long way.

Good news!

You about to have some debt.

Ey3

·
Registered
6,179 Posts
So much.

·
Registered
6,179 Posts
Sent money into escrow via wire transfer.

Not gonna lie, feels worse than transferring 15k in crypto lol. Terrifying

7021 - 7040 of 7117 Posts