Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

7001 - 7020 of 7117 Posts

·
Super Moderator
11,876 Posts
Discussion Starter #7,001
The thing I’m testing this week has a 3-10 minute lag on every request, and failures just never respond.

Slowest. Week. Ever.

Ey3

·
Registered
10,375 Posts
It sold in November for 260 ? WTF happened in 2 months to make it go up 100k ?

11/27/2019Sold$260,000(-9.6%)
Source:
Public Record
$/sqft:
$138
50k in upgrades. 100k price. That shit is nationwide.

Gangster location though. House is fucking huge. What’s with screened in patios in FL?

·
Registered
10,375 Posts
Except that part where right wing politics tend towards free markets, limited government control over the individual, and free association.

Lefties MUST have tight migration control, otherwise they won’t have someone to blame when they run out of free shit.

Now we are dabbing on the same rig.

She’s not too bad. If she’d smoke a bowl on the whole gun grabber thing she’d be a lot better. I like that she is actually anti war.

I still say Vermin Supreme is the absolute best option on the table. But he scares the normies.

Well man. I get it. I want free or cheap things too.

When I look around I see that voluntary exchange between consenting parties tends to efficiently lead to prosperity, and coercion tends to lead to abuse. Throwing more government at something already incredibly broken by government is insane to me.

Ey3
Yo, check it. My roommate is like “You think Bloomberg got it just to help Trump? They have been all buddy-buddy in the past”. Fascinating hypothesis. No one in their right mind in the Dem party is gonna vote for him. It’s like putting up Hilary Clinton. It’s either gonna drive some actual votes over to Trump, or just make people throw up arms and stay home.

·
Registered
6,179 Posts
50k in upgrades. 100k price. That shit is nationwide.

Gangster location though. House is fucking huge. What’s with screened in patios in FL?
Bugs and partial shade. I'm ripping it the fuck out along with 90% of those patio blocks and concrete. My dogs need grass. Jack hammer is 50 bucks for four hours sooo I'm gonna do that and get it over with. The one in the corner is staying, it's like 12x12 and we'll put a pergola over it. Put a little walkway in, put a grill there. Find some used patio furniture for cheap. Enjoy.

·
Super Moderator
11,876 Posts
Discussion Starter #7,007
Yo, check it. My roommate is like “You think Bloomberg got it just to help Trump? They have been all buddy-buddy in the past”. Fascinating hypothesis. No one in their right mind in the Dem party is gonna vote for him. It’s like putting up Hilary Clinton. It’s either gonna drive some actual votes over to Trump, or just make people throw up arms and stay home.
See now we are all on the same page. These special monkeys trying to keep us down. Fuck that shit.

Ey3

·
Super Moderator
11,876 Posts
Discussion Starter #7,008

·
Super Moderator
11,876 Posts
Discussion Starter #7,009

·
Registered
10,375 Posts

·
Registered
10,375 Posts
Sidenote: Ummm, Bloomberg owns what is considered premier financial print news, Businessweek, as well as premier television financial news and digital financial news media. And dude wants to be president?!?! Gtfoh.

He was Republican until not that long ago. If he really cared about beating Trump, he would run as a Republican.

Could the boots to lick be any shinier?

·
Super Moderator
11,876 Posts
Discussion Starter #7,013
Sidenote: Ummm, Bloomberg owns what is considered premier financial print news, Businessweek, as well as premier television financial news and digital financial news media. And dude wants to be president?!?! Gtfoh.

He was Republican until not that long ago. If he really cared about beating Trump, he would run as a Republican.

Could the boots to lick be any shinier?
I pooped today.

Ey3

·
Registered
10,375 Posts
7001 - 7020 of 7117 Posts