Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

3261 - 3280 of 11326 Posts

·
Director of Moderation
9,988 Posts
It would be a lot funnier if it weren't so damn true... :(
It was more funny when it wasn't reposted by scorpio. Once is enough.

·
Sr. Penis Inspector
11,948 Posts
A) Post Level: Rivers

I posted that meme a couple weeks ago with interesting results.

Am I in before laggy diatribe ?
B) Diatribe:

You think other countries call us hypocrites because we are barely 60 years removed from hanging black men for dating white women?

I’m with SBK. It’s just not that funny of a meme. Especially because if we had more lax laws in this country Evangelicals would have it the same way. Nothing the Christian white man fears more than someone that threatens or lessens his perceived power.

Not saying we are Saudi Arabia, but the mindset is there in a muted way that’s not just outliers.

·
Sr. Penis Inspector
11,948 Posts
It was more funny when it wasn't reposted by scorpio. Once is enough.
It’s like a “trigger the libtards” Facebook meme that’s essentially just dumb talking points you hear repeated by imbeciles shoehorned into a meme format.

Use of memes as a political shitpost instead of a comedic device.

·
Registered
2,453 Posts
A) Post Level: Rivers

B) Diatribe:

You think other countries call us hypocrites because we are barely 60 years removed from hanging black men for dating white women?

I’m with SBK. It’s just not that funny of a meme. Especially because if we had more lax laws in this country Evangelicals would have it the same way. Nothing the Christian white man fears more than someone that threatens or lessens his perceived power.

Not saying we are Saudi Arabia, but the mindset is there in a muted way that’s not just outliers.

Children, have you ever met the christian Boogeyman before?
No, of course you haven't, for you're much too good I'm sure
Don't you be afraid of him, if he should visit you
He's a great big coward, so I'll tell you what to do:
Hush-Hush-Hush
Here comes the christian Boogeyman!
Don't let him come too close to you
He'll catch you if he can
Just pretend, that you're a crocodile
And you will find that christian Boogeyman will
Run away a mile

Wait, do the Jews have boogeyman trademarked/copyrighted at this point ? DMCA can be a bitch, right ?

While I don't totally disagree with your viewpoint, a tiny minuscule subset of christian whack jobs does not an entire group make. *Looking at you westboro baptist nuts*

Meanwhile, entire countries and wannabe "nations" are ruled by sharia law. Epstein proved that no one gives a shit about pedos here. Might as well just start letting the gays get thrown off roofs and put women in burkas. Dat religious tolerance yo.

As an aside, I would hang out with any one of you Rando BS Chat regulars anytime. Despite the fact that I might not agree with your views socially, politically or economically. There is so much vitriol and and general assholery being spewed on the internet these days its unreal. Just felt the need to point that out. Okay, my campfire kumbaya session is over. Proceed with thread as normal.

·
Sr. Penis Inspector
11,948 Posts
I agree with you. Again, it’s just not a very funny meme at all. There’s memes that make me spit out my drink. That’s not even close. It’s a shitpost meme.

PS. I’d totally do you too

·
Registered
2,453 Posts
I agree with you. Again, it’s just not a very funny meme at all. There’s memes that make me spit out my drink. That’s not even close. It’s a shitpost meme.

PS. I’d totally do you too

I get to be on top.

Reactions: Ey3l45h and Scorpi0

·
Sr. Penis Inspector
11,948 Posts
Reactions: Scorpi0

·
Registered
2,453 Posts
Its not really supposed to be funny. Its more of a "holy shit....thats so true!" kinda meme.
Fake news. The caliphate was just a big party and these peeps are just sleeping off a bad hangover.

Reactions: Scorpi0

·
Registered
2,453 Posts
Sorry, that turned really dark really fast.

How bout them Bears... or other sportsball teams who do sportsball things... ?

·
Super Moderator
12,600 Posts
Discussion Starter #3,278
Sorry for stealing ur shit, Wildcard.

Cant help it....its the Armenian in me.
I’m confused. I thought you are Messican...

Ey3

·
Super Moderator
12,600 Posts
Discussion Starter #3,279
Also are we really comparing imaginary friends again?

Ey3

·
Sr. Penis Inspector
11,948 Posts
Fake news. The caliphate was just a big party and these peeps are just sleeping off a bad hangover.

We have continually had our noses in the Middle East for 70 years and cry out at the back lash. We are propaganda overloaded with how their values conflict with ours.

If we are so concerned with mistreatment of people under Islamic law, then why will we never take Saudis out? Why do we watch rogue dictators slaughter their people? Interests. We have no interests in the mistreatment of others. We only have interests in resources.

So while you’re busy posting memes about how Islamic Law (which none of us know shit about) dictates the treatment of people, the economy of this country could give 2 fucks.

Being raised Jewish, but seeing through all the inherent flaws of Zionism, it honestly doesn’t affect me. My second family are Muslim Palestinians. My parents were always suspicious because they are fearful people. I love my best friend and his parents as if they were my own. When my best friend’s dad died, I stayed with them for a month while they mourned. I washed their clothes. I went shopping for them. I had shirts soaked with their tears. That’s my experience of it. Until we have some moral high ground, I don’t care dude. I really don’t. We have yet to lay our weapons down and walk away. We lost our moral high ground back in Vietnam. We are so busy killing people trying to get it back.

The meme was an Arab haters ignorant circle jerk. Sorry man.

3261 - 3280 of 11326 Posts