Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, here a few pictures of what my bike is looking like lately. I havent had much time to browse the forums, Ive been working my ass off at school

Im a poor college kid or else it would have a two brothers slip on!

Is the arrow slip on out yet?

I should start a Tyler88 needs exhaust fund!!v

·
butiwasgoingtotashistatio ntopickupsumpowerconvrtr
2,762 Posts
well, it's an orgasmic bike without exhaust...

07's really are sweet bikes...green is great...they've grown on me a LOT..as in enough to be my favorite ninja perhaps

·
Registered
751 Posts
Bike looks awesome, like someone else said the 07s have really grown on me. The backend looks so clean. You should grind those stock license plate/signal mounts off. I did it to mine and it cleaned things up nicely. Dont worry about a slip on, after about 30,000 miles like mine the baffles are all worn out and it sounds loud anyway!

·
Registered
311 Posts
Lookin good man, I wish I lived in CA. I took a ride 2 days ago and it was sooooooooooooooo cold. I am movin..

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
aight clean green like me..lookin good.did you pu the tape on yourself..was it easy
Thanks for the compliments guys!

I tried to put the tape on myself, but I suck at things that have to do with stickers for some reason. I took it down to the local shop and they had some that comes with an applicator, so I could have done it myself had I had that.

Any news about that arrow slip on?

·
Registered
5,038 Posts
Very, very nice. I can't believe how gorgeous that stock exhaust looks. Shame about the sound.

·
Registered
11,637 Posts
the rim stripes lookin sweet and the ass looks good.

·
Registered
28 Posts
looks well good mate!

how old are you? are the laws different over there? i seem to notice so many young people in diff countries with big bikes.

we have to be 21 before we can. or pass when your 17 and wait 2 years

·
Registered
91 Posts
looks well good mate!

how old are you? are the laws different over there? i seem to notice so many young people in diff countries with big bikes.

we have to be 21 before we can. or pass when your 17 and wait 2 years
you can get your motorcycle permit/endorsement in most of the states when youre 16 and theres no restriction on what kind/size of bike you can get after that... that means its possible for a 16 tear old to get a 14 if they want to

1 - 20 of 24 Posts