Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
Kawasaki Zx6r G2
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys,

Just joined this forum as I recently bought a Kawasaki zx6r G2 for cheap and will slowly start doing it up before the season hits here in the UK. It has 19k miles on the clocks and it hasn't been ran properly since 2020. Might start a build post soon with progress shots when I get round to working on the bike.

A while back I used to race in the Golder Era Superbikes with a Kawasaki zx7r which was fun and very very addicting, but had to eventually buy a house so racing stopped... for now...

· Super Moderator
17,035 Posts
Hi Guys,

Just joined this forum as I recently bought a Kawasaki zx6r G2 for cheap and will slowly start doing it up before the season hits here in the UK. It has 19k miles on the clocks and it hasn't been ran properly since 2020. Might start a build post soon with progress shots when I get round to working on the bike.

A while back I used to race in the Golder Era Superbikes with a Kawasaki zx7r which was fun and very very addicting, but had to eventually buy a house so racing stopped... for now...
Don't know how I missed your intro post. Welcome. Pics of the project are always welcome.

· Registered
Kawasaki Zx6r G2
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Don't know how I missed your intro post. Welcome. Pics of the project are always welcome.
No worries, I got rather occupied at work and then with the bike.... I forgot how much 'fun' sorting out carbs on these bikes is :D

I have been taking some snaps while working along, so hopefully will be getting a process post set up soon.

Reactions: RJ2112
1 - 4 of 4 Posts