Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What up people!! I just picked up a 07 Ninja 600 about a month ago. it's my frst bike so I'm really looking forward to get some riding tips from you guys and meet some other ninja ownrs. I live in the DC area. Here's a few pics of my bike.

·
Registered
604 Posts
Welcome to the boards.....

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
That's true. I better watch out for you! So what's the haps up in here? Can you point me in the direction of any sexy female bikers that hang out in here?

·
Registered
109 Posts
Nice bike - welcome! My tip - make sure you take an MSF course, and spend a lot of time practicing in the parking lot. I'd hate to see your pretty new bike get all messed up, and we wanna see you hang aroudn here for a while.

Ride safe! Enjoy!

What up people!! I just picked up a 07 Ninja 600 about a month ago. it's my frst bike so I'm really looking forward to get some riding tips from you guys and meet some other ninja ownrs. I live in the DC area. Here's a few pics of my bike.

·
Registered
5,038 Posts
Welcome to the site! Nice ride! The black looks awesome on the 07

·
Registered
5,949 Posts
Nice bike - welcome! My tip - make sure you take an MSF course, and spend a lot of time practicing in the parking lot. I'd hate to see your pretty new bike get all messed up, and we wanna see you hang around here for a while.

Ride safe! Enjoy!
Yep!^
Thats a lot of power there for a first bike.(good choice thou)

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
NICE bike. stay safe

·
Registered
66 Posts
looks wicked. take it easy.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Hey bro, welcome! Im a new rider who picked up an 07 600 as well. Mines is the Kawasaki green tho! I gotta get some pics here soon. I just threw on the solo seat cowl and it makes a big difference to the overall look of the bike imo.

Nice lookin ride tho dude and have fun!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts