Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
New member w/pics. 07 6R

Hello to all;

I been riding around 7 months now and recently brought a 07 Ninja. I started out on a 88 Ninja ZX600C which wasnt a bad bike. Little bit about me: am currently in the military, Air National Guard. also a full-time student and enjoy to go for a long ride when I get a chance. Enough about me here are some pictures of my bike.

·
Registered
5,038 Posts
Welcome to the Zone Airman!

I think half the sites residents have your exact bike. Damn this thing is getting popular. Great pics and damn nice ride!

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks,
Yea it is a sweet and nice ride. Only thing I don't like my right hand goes to sleep after riding bout a hour or so.

·
Registered
5,038 Posts
I had to merge your threads Airman because you made two identical ones. I know it was an accident but double posts are the devil, mmkay :)

·
Registered
172 Posts
Thanks,
Yea it is a sweet and nice ride. Only thing I don't like my right hand goes to sleep after riding bout a hour or so.

I thought I was the only one that had that problem...

When that happens I just lay down over the tank and let my arms stay flat, hand wakes up everytime. Sorry to hijack, but... Anyone have an idea on how to stop our hands from falling asleep?

·
Registered
5,038 Posts
Grip with your knees. That takes all the pressure off your wrists. After a while it will become second nature. You get a taught tight stomach, too. The ladies love it. Except it my case.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Grip with your knees. That takes all the pressure off your wrists. After a while it will become second nature. You get a taught tight stomach, too. The ladies love it. Except it my case.
I'm sure the ladies love it, Quarkz.

I've tried gripping with my knees but my fat ass always ends on my wrists... Thanks for the advice and I will keep working on it.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks all looking forward in checking out the web site. Is there any decals from this site that anybody places on they motorcycle.

·
Registered
764 Posts
nice bike

1 - 14 of 14 Posts