Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I worked in Fremont for the summer 2 yrs ago moving Tesla's around the area & I loved it out there! Just sucks I didn't have my bike with me!

·
Registered
480 Posts
Welcome, nice bike and it's for real since there are pics :) We have a son in Silicon Valley, know what you mean about unaffordable but wow some great riding! That's why i rented a SUV with rubber band suspension when I visited in February. I'm planning on riding out there in August/September and looking forward to some of those roads. Ive been a lot of places but found the driver in San Jose/Sunnyvale to be much better than most places I've been. The weather was fantastic - son and his wife told us that we were there when it was green.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Welcome, nice bike and it's for real since there are pics :) We have a son in Silicon Valley, know what you mean about unaffordable but wow some great riding! That's why i rented a SUV with rubber band suspension when I visited in February. I'm planning on riding out there in August/September and looking forward to some of those roads. Ive been a lot of places but found the driver in San Jose/Sunnyvale to be much better than most places I've been. The weather was fantastic - son and his wife told us that we were there when it was green.
I stayed in Santa Nella when I was there & everything was dry...super dry & it was while the wild fires was going on..it was the craziest sight I ever seen but I can say the roads looked great for riding

1 - 14 of 14 Posts