Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, celebrating this 2021 with a newer version to what was my first race bike in 2001. Had different bikes throughout this 20 years such as an RC-51, CBR 1000RR, S1000RR and all have a special story to tell. I became a member here since every time I have a question about this bike, when googling it, it always brings me to this page which I find awesome. Lived in CA for way too long and now living overseas. Great bike for the money spent, only 2500 miles on a 2016. I'm here for the learning part and sharing ride photos. See y'all around.

·
Registered
623 Posts
Welcome and love the pics - guess I'm old but 2001 doesn't seem that long ago until I stop and think about it and all the changes since then. Bikes have come so far.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Welcome and love the pics - guess I'm old but 2001 doesn't seem that long ago until I stop and think about it and all the changes since then. Bikes have come so far.
Just the fact that 2001 models were carburetor and not FI makes them seem ancient. Carburetors, needle adjustment, idle adjustment, some ppl will never know how we used to tune those engines! Good times!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts