Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, my name is Andrey. New to this page and to motorcycles in general. I might be the idiot with the dumb questions sometimes but I swear I’ve googled it before I posted. I’ve been a member on car forums before so I know the proper formalities and what not. Anyway, I got my license just this month and picked up my first bike. The 2019 ZX6R ABS. So far I love it. Little about me. I work for the Sherrifs office as a C/O as a civilian and a 31B (MP) for the Army National Guard. Live in Sacramento area, California. Nice to meet everyone. Look forward to making some friends here.
Tire Wheel Car Land vehicle Vehicle

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I find it hilarious that you folks are allowed to go and purchase something so powerful as a first bike. My only recommendation is to go and get some training from an approved organisation. You'll love the bike a lot more once you experience its capabilities in a safe environment. And if you make it to the track (which you should, otherwise...what a waste!)...welcome to your new addiction!
I actually went and did the motorcycle safety courses over about a week. And I didn’t want to spend money on a 400 and get bored of it after 6 months and spend money again. That was the suggestion I got from friends with bikes and went with it. I think the 636 isn’t super crazy but definitely isn’t something I would have regretted buying either in the long run. Definitely plan to enjoy it as much as I can though!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts