Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
Welcome and great bike. Good choice on the ABS for a street bike. I have never needed it but have it and believe it is a great backup safety system. Remember it is straight line ABS, if you are leaned over it will not keep you from overloading a tire and going down.

+1 on getting training, my first bike was a a Ninja 250 and I was familiar but still did a safety course and learned a lot.

Great riding out there, we have a son in Sunnyvale CA and get out to see them occasionally. I haven't ridden out there yet. Just starting to think about were I'm going in August/September but North Dakota and Canada are drawing my attention, Idaho is also on the list and for sure Wyoming and Michigan. LOL why Michigan you ask - going to visit my sister in Jackson on the way out so it kind of my planning point. It's nice to be somewhat retired and able to takes weeks off for a solo motorcycle trip. My wife is OK but will not go with me, I asked her if she wanted to fly into Calgary and spend a week there but she declined saying air travel is massively difficult now. Speaking of difficult air travel and lost luggage I need to make a trip to the Unclaimed Baggage Center in Scottsboro Alabama. It's a fun day trip on the bike.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts