Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
714 Posts
I like the new Z650 RS, retro look but modern underneath. Got me thinking, bag on the back seat with a tent and minimalist packing and go touring like in the old days.

·
Director of Moderation
7,524 Posts
I'm hoping for a ZX-4R.

Also wondering if any of those is an electric bike.

·
Registered
8,243 Posts
More improvements to the c14

prices across the board to lower........ yeah yeah yeah I know it'll never happen

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Hybrid/supercharged bike would be cool. I suspect it's not going to be this year though (even though Kawasaki keep teasing).

·
Registered
1 Posts
I like the new Z650 RS, retro look but modern underneath. Got me thinking, bag on the back seat with a tent and minimalist packing and go touring like in the old days.
I too like the look, even when comparing its looks against my two Candy Emerald z650 B1 's , it causes me to recall I an older "C" model to which I put the unitrack from a GPz900R & front end, this was @ 25 years ago so pleased to see Kawasaki catching up with some old ideas of its devoted followers . GPz750 engine then went in & it was regrettably sold to fund our z750turbo transplant into a damaged "F model".which received constant offers every time I was out .
I personally prefer a screaming Kawasaki straight-four & customising has always been part of bikers' DNA, so please refrain from knocking me despite the soaring prices original zed sixes now attract ( never mind the z750turbo).
Nevertheless a screaming ZX6R engine would have been my preferred engine (anyone made a GPz900/1000RX scramble, dirt tracker as I am thinking of that project next as fairing & plastics are missing?)

·
Registered
718 Posts
In the front row, jetski, kids dirtbike, 125 streetbike, retro bike, 650 cruiser, and another retro bike. 3 supersport bikes in the back row at least 1 being a zx6.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 8 of 8 Posts