Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
5,038 Posts
Oh nice! That looks like it sounds tough. I thought IXIL only made the underseat twin exhausts for the 03/04. Taken it for a ride yet? We need a pic of the whole bike!

She needs a wash, too ;)

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
believe it or not its a reflexion on the tail, and yeah i took it for a spin, i go 67 miles to work and 67 miles home... put it on last night and had it in today on the way to work, the damn thing is loud as hell and sounds mean as all get out, more like a low growl then anything else

·
Registered
617 Posts
Dude!! that is sweet. I like the look of the "stubby" exhaust. You need to get a fender eliminator though to clean up the back end.:thumbup

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
its a work in progress, im getting ready for a trip to the dragon next week and new pp , kn, iriduim plugs and the ixil were first on the list, before that last week was a iron butt ride to u.p. MI and back from columbus OH, and the week before that was a track day @ midOH road course, so the FE is on the back burner for a lil while

·
Registered
617 Posts
Sounds like you've got alot on your plate!. Good luck riding the "dragon", make sure you ride within your boundries, cause we want to see some pic's.:thumbup

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
its not my first time down there, actually we made the front page of dealsgap.com cause we had three generations of riders in front of the sign, but we are having a unoffical twowheelforum.com group ride so we should have vids and tons of pics

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
so when you turn your key all the way to the right does it lock the bars and let the key come out? so thats all normal

1 - 16 of 16 Posts