Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello there everyone.

New to the forum, long time Honda rider recently switched to Kawi...

Just picked up a new ZX6R KRT with ABS. Going to drop some coin on a new exhaust, but before I do...looking to see if anyone can verify that nothing changed from 2021 to 2022. (?)

Austin Racing sells a system that I like, I even emailed them this question two weeks ago but no response from them at all. I just want to be sure that because they list it on their website as recent as 2021 fitment...that it will indeed fit up to a 2022 model.

Looking for clarification so I can pull the trigger...

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
Hello there everyone.

New to the forum, long time Honda rider recently switched to Kawi...

Just picked up a new ZX6R KRT with ABS. Going to drop some coin on a new exhaust, but before I do...looking to see if anyone can verify that nothing changed from 2021 to 2022. (?)

Austin Racing sells a system that I like, I even emailed them this question two weeks ago but no response from them at all. I just want to be sure that because they list it on their website as recent as 2021 fitment...that it will indeed fit up to a 2022 model.

Looking for clarification so I can pull the trigger...

Thanks in advance.
As far as I know, any exhaust from 2009 will fit on your bike so keep that in mind as well when shopping for an exhaust. You might find a lightly used one for a fraction of the price of a new one. I know this because I bought a Leo Vince LV-10 exhaust for my 2012 a while back and it was only listed for 2019-2021 models at the time. It bolted right up, so you should have no issues with a full system from 09-22.
2021-2022 same bike.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.