Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey im new here got my 07 zx6r back in april. I have found all kinds of things i like for my bike just taking my time and waiting on the money. (the real issue) I have did the wire project like in super street mag and i was told by a few that droping teeth on my front sproket would make a big change. I droped to a 14 instead of a 16, made a change but not at all what i thought it would be. Was i expecting 2 much ? And i was wondering i like the way a lowered bike looks, how much does it affect the handling? Any thoughts or shout outs appreciated from ky

·
Registered
3,075 Posts
a lowered bike will hurt the handleing but not as much as a stretched bike would tho, also u will need to get a set of lowering links if u want it lowered in the rear, and drop it in the front thru the tripple trees and u will have to get your stockkickstand cut down alittle so the bike will sit properly, and if u went to a 14t on the front u went 2 down on the front vs if u would have got a 16 it would v'e been just -1 up front, your bike came stock with a 16t on the front

1 - 3 of 3 Posts