Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone

I recently picked up a 13 zx6r, my first zx6 but not my first Kawasaki. I've been riding 7 years, from the NY/CT area. I've owned other sport bikes but this one is my favorite for sure. She's stock but won't be for long.

Looking forward to mixing it up :big thumb:

From today's ride

[/URL]

·
Registered
70 Posts
Welcome!! I have heard a ton of good things about the new 636. May be a cold start and hot start issue u need to keep an eye on (warranty replaces ecu, or reflashes to fix)

Kawasaki green is growing on me!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Welcome! Nice I like the color sheme. What are your plans?
Thanks! up close the black has glitter in it, looks great in the sun.

As far as mods go...

Exhaust & Fender Eliminator are getting ordered tomorrow. For a slip on i'm in between a Yoshi or TwoBros. Haven't made my mind of on which. Then sliders all around, HIDs, Black Windscreen, Grips & Levers, Steering Dampener, Power Comander and Dyno Tuning.

At some point I am going to invest in either a aftermarket seat or paying to get mine refilled with memory foam or gel.

Welcome!! I have heard a ton of good things about the new 636. May be a cold start and hot start issue u need to keep an eye on (warranty replaces ecu, or reflashes to fix)

Kawasaki green is growing on me!
Thanks for the heads up!

·
Registered
8,196 Posts
Thanks! up close the black has glitter in it, looks great in the sun.

As far as mods go...

Exhaust & Fender Eliminator are getting ordered tomorrow. For a slip on i'm in between a Yoshi or TwoBros. Haven't made my mind of on which. Then sliders all around, HIDs, Black Windscreen, Grips & Levers, Steering Dampener, Power Comander and Dyno Tuning.

At some point I am going to invest in either a aftermarket seat or paying to get mine refilled with memory foam or gel.

Thanks for the heads up!
Don't get a 2 brothers. My opinion I think they suck. Yoshi would be good, I would also stick a pinebox design straight pipe in there, eliminates the pre-muffler. Everyone has a M4 so I would not recommend that. Try and be different. Akrapovic is nice but pricey.Graves, and Leo Vince are real nice and not too common. Just my 2 cents. Oh and Welcome to the forum. Your ride is Gorgeous.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts