1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HI EVERYONE
i ride a 08 10r

i had a 06 10r

and also a 06 636 track bike sorry no pics the bike is in a thousand peices as i am currently parting it out

·
Registered
5,949 Posts
Welcome out.
Congrats on the new ride, looks sweet.
I was climbing all over one at the dealer yesterday.

Keep us posted on the 636.
What ya got in mind for it?

·
Registered
86 Posts
have to be honest, your 06 was waaaayyyy better looking...

i just do not care for the look of the new 10.... but either way it most be a great bike to ride. how's it feel?

·
Registered
900 Posts
Welcome to the zone, that is an animal of a bike.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i did like the look of the 06 better but handleing sucked the new one feels just like the new 6r to ride and throw around was out last night running 120ish through the clovers and it fealt great can't wait to hit the track with it

oh and the 636 is a pile of parts witch is for sale in classifieds

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
it may be faster and better... but my god is it UGLY lol

the exhaust is a sin... and it looks cross eyed...
and not a big fan of the fairings.. i do like the tail kinda

·
butiwasgoingtotashistatio ntopickupsumpowerconvrtr
2,762 Posts
"i Just Wanna Go Fast"

Lol
haha

welcome to the zone. you have some sweet bikes.

i will admit too, that you are pretty loyal to kawi to stick with that 08 10r :lol: but i bet it's amazing to ride.

great pics too. you have plans for another 6 track whore?

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
i think the 10 is a track whore?
that is some loyalty too lol... i dont know how they allowed that design to make it into production... your old one is pretty sexy thou.

oh well go fast...really fast.

you must be pretty well off to be buyin new bikes every few years... lucky bastard lol

·
Registered
5,038 Posts
I think those looks could grow on me. Nice lineup of bikes there though, Kwaka all the way!

Welcome to the zone.

·
butiwasgoingtotashistatio ntopickupsumpowerconvrtr
2,762 Posts
I think those looks could grow on me.
ditto.

the color scheme on that 10 looks great. usually the stock can is gone soon enough, so that's fixed. i would definately find somewhere else to put the front turn signals b/c omg that's hideous imo. and the headlights are kinda odd looking, but once im used to them they probably wont be too bad.

then i think i'll like it.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
ya the wife wants the new 250 so my track whore had to go and no i'm not well off i'm broke all of the time due to my addiction but i figure if i do drugs i should do the ones that won't cause me to loose my job

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
mirrors are gone exhaust is on the way duck tape is ordered and track day is paied for in april she is just about broke in so i'll get to see how it really rides as soon as i get the oil changed

·
Registered
11,637 Posts
welcomr to the zome mate, nice color but not that keen on the looks of the 10r, its just to pointy lookin

·
Registered
900 Posts
After watching WSB yesterday, both the ZX10 and Fireblade look awesome without the lights the race fairing really works for both of them, just unfortunate that the road bikes look butt ugly. I can't get the indicator look of the new 10 tho' it looks like an after thought.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts