Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's up guys!

So I am officially the proud owner of a 2013 zx6r. This will be my second previously owned a 03 car f4i. Before I bought the bike I read reviews, sat on a ton of bike and eventually decided to go with 13+ 636. Ever since I have been searching through the web and always end up here. Seems like a great forum with tons of knowledgable riders. I still consider myself new to the sport bike scene. Although I had the f4i I never got the chance to ride it much (shortly after I joined the Army). Im ETSing now and definitely needed to pick up something fun again. Grew up around motorcycle but mostly Harleys. Anyways I'll post some pics of the 636 as soon as I get home. Looking forward to hearing some advice from fellow riders and learning more.

(My apologies for the typos)

Joe

·
Registered
13,665 Posts
Welcome back to the world, Joe. Thank you for your service.

Very pretty bike. I'm usually not a fan of all black bikes -- it's so overdone, IMHO.... but this one works for me.

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks fellas. Yeah I wanted something with some color as my previous bike was black but, couldn't pass up the deal I got on this bike. I'll probably add some red accents here and there to make her my own later on. Right now I'm saving up for better gear!

·
Registered
13,665 Posts
Thanks fellas. Yeah I wanted something with some color as my previous bike was black but, couldn't pass up the deal I got on this bike. I'll probably add some red accents here and there to make her my own later on. Right now I'm saving up for better gear!
The best gear you can afford is usually a bit less than what would be ideal.... work that harder than you work on the bike and you'll come out ahead.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts