Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, I go by my last name (Oakley) or by my friends that I do some online gaming with (Turtle). I own and 07' zx-6r and figured that it would be a great idea for me to join a community composed of others that ride. Im here to try and learn things, pick up tricks for maintenance, preservation, and the overall enjoyment of my bike! I'm not a car guy..... so I don't know all that much about mechanics. Electronics is a bit of a different story. So I'm open to suggestions and advice offered to me. Located in Hawaii on the island of Oahu so anyone else in the area lets go ride, I need riding buddies! Any questions or anything feel free to drop me a message (I am still earning how to maneuver this site, so I may be a little slow). Take care!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hmm, just a username ive used for almost 4 years. First for gaming on xbox and so its just a universal thing now. I'm full American though lol. I don't remember where the idea came from. I believe I was a junior in high school and had a little bit of an obsession with the soviets in history class.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts