Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got my first bike a few months ago, 03 6RR. I love it so far! I have raced cars and go karts for a few years, just a hobbie, but this is a whole new love. I'm live in SoCal, so any rides or gtgs that happen near here please let me know, i would love to meet more riders.

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
nice bike and love the green also try advanced kawakasi they have a huge bike nite from what i hear

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I live in Dana point. Its the most southern part of orange county. I have been to the bike night in HB on wed night, thats all though. And I love the green. ; )

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
I live in Dana point. Its the most southern part of orange county. I have been to the bike night in HB on wed night, thats all though. And I love the green. ; )
i have no clue where that is i live in FL but i know that advanced kawi is a nice place because i ordered part from them and they told be about there bike nite

·
Registered
53 Posts
Hey bro, w'sup. Whoa, we both are using the same bike, I just got mine a few weeks back. It's nice to see someone else riding the same as mine.

P/s : Mine is green too.:devious! Green power!!!

And welcome to the zone, me a newbie too.:)

This is my ride :

·
Registered
390 Posts
Welcome mate, i'm sorry not to join in one of your rides but i'm from the other side of the earth !!

·
Registered
604 Posts
yeah, what they said...

1 - 19 of 19 Posts