Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
956 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm not fully set on this yet but so far most of my friends think it's cool. Let me know what you think,

I wanted to make a replica of a Kawasaki GP bike but their graphics are plain and kind of suck so I went for the AMA look. I got the idea form the AMA Monster Kawasaki team. I used the master Scott's Russell's number however.

AMA Pic

The other thing I was going to do was a retro 91-92 ZX7 blue/ white / Green look. But I went with this first.

·
Registered
74 Posts
It looks good, but i don't know if I like the black graphics with the silver seat and frame. Yeah, I think silver or grey graphics would be better. But hey, Its your bike, and If You and your friends like it, your all good.

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
i agree black would be much better but that bike looks sick & fast as whoa

nice work man

·
Registered
956 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
here is an outside pic at an angle

I put a slight fade from green to black in the "Ninja Sticker" to give it a cool look

·
Registered
299 Posts
I think we already have a winner for August 6OTM!!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Groar!!! Me like it!!!

Where did you get the Corbin seat and for how much?
Is it more comfortable than stock seat?

·
Registered
956 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
The seat came with the bike when I bought it. so I have no idea how much it cost.

The stock seat is nice at first on short rides but the Corbin slides better and does a better job on long rides.

·
Registered
590 Posts
looks amazing man, it makes me wish i had a green bike so i can do that kind of thing to it.

·
Registered
956 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
looks amazing man, it makes me wish i had a green bike so i can do that kind of thing to it.
Dude you have a Black bike.. I could do so much to a black bike! If I had a black bike I'd put some metallic silver & red graphics or reflective black graphics on.. you could put the Ninja Logo in Japanese like Kind of like the 89 and 90 ZX7 H1&2 had on them!

That would be sick!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts