Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone! Just wanted to introduce myself. I am Kate, I am a fairly new rider with about a year experience. I learned how to ride on my current 2004 Ninja ZX6R. I caught a lot of crap from more experienced riders for starting out on something "so big." :O I guess with me being a fairly small woman they thought I was going to kill myself on my 636. After putting some lowering links on and dropping her ass a little bit, she was much easier for me to handle. I have fallen in love with my bike and the community. It's getting to the point now where I want to start doing some more complicated modifications and I'm having a few technical issues that I don't have the knowledge to deal with. I thought it was time for me to join the online community and hopefully gain some knowledge and insight. Thank you all for the warm welcome! Be safe out there friends! :)

Kate

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
(somewhat lol'ing),I hope you're not my son's crazy ass mental mother trying to stalk me. Surely you would have changed your name though.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts