Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
764 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Ok guys for the new guys wondering about some mods here you go I will start from scratch. This will help you know what they put down stock and with some cheap mods. I have not added a PCIII yet. This dyno was done on a certified dynojet so you get true numbers. BTW these were done with no ram-air attachment.

Details about the graphs:

95.6HP 41.3TQ Bone Stock

101.5HP 41.5TQ Jumper Mod Only

102.5HP 40.9TQ Jumper Mod and BMC Street Filter

·
Registered
590 Posts
it must be nice to have the ability to run your bike on the dyno so often, in this city it costs alot and space is limited.

·
Registered
764 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
$30 I know the guy. I am trying to dyno after every mod because I know how frustrating it is to try and guess what mods do for us.

·
Registered
590 Posts
oh i know, and its great that you are doing that, i wish i had the time, money and resources to do it after everything i have done. I am hoping to put the power commander in and get the thing on the dyno, i am hoping i can find a guy that really knows his stuff and can use it to get every last available pony out of her.

·
Registered
764 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
He says I can probally get another 3-7HP with a PCIII. Pretty decent I haven't even added a slip on or gotten rid of the stock cat which is very restrictive. I will probally only remove the cat and get a PCIII and thats it. I will hopefully be at around 110 then.

·
Registered
1,927 Posts

·
Registered
299 Posts
Thanks for sharing!!

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
can someone post a link to the jumper mod?
can this be done on the 07?

·
Registered
764 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
mine is an 07 lol

·
Registered
590 Posts
That's some nice gains :thumbup

-----

:devious http://wotid.com/dyno/index.php
Fuck man, that is sweet, i dont know how you figured out how to build your own, you must be one smart guy. And the dedication it must have took to do it, shit. I can only say i wish i lived in australia, you would be my best friend, lol.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts