·
Supporting Vendor
811 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Reactions: NorthTX

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
I suppose those who ride bikes that aren't racing machines might find this cool. I own a motorcycle (rather, a supersport) because I consider myself a natural athlete. I play hockey baseball, hunt, shoot, race, run. It seems I have a habit of competing against myself, and as it tuns out, I'm a fierce competitor. The reason I fell in love with SS riding, is because I'm testing my abilities both mentally and physically. Knowing that I'm pushing the limits of what I'm capable of doing, and exploring how far my bike will let me test those capabilities is amazing. Its amazing because I come closer to that limit than most people ever will in their lifetimes. ( I say most in terms of a global population, not motorcycle population. I'm near the bottom of that select pile lol). Here's where it all comes together; In order to come anywhere close to your own personal limits in this sport, you need to find out yourself what your made of. Can you push through that fear to achieve the right entry speed or do you chicken out and bail? can you maintain good BP to hold your line? can you maintain throttle control and lean the bike further than you're mentally prepared to do? pushing those personal limits with the knowledge that if you push just too far, you're going down!. It's the ultimate high-stakes poker!!!

This bike is like playing poker with no money!

·
Super Moderator
13,321 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
Yup, I've seen this before and would have to agree that it's shit. I wouldn't want this rolling abomination in my garage. Part of the reason I like riding is because the bike doesn't have the autonomy that newer cars have. In fact, it's that autonomy in cars that's making them less and less fun to drive and creating even more moronic drivers. I've been shopping for a new car and I discovered something, there's not a single car on the market right now that I find remotely interesting. The last thing I want is for the "motorcycle industry" to do for motorcycles what the automotive industry has done for cars.

·
Registered
6,843 Posts
i HAVE NEVER SEEN A GAYER BIKE IN MY LIFE THAT THING IS UGLY AS HELL NOT TO MENTION RETARDED LOOKING

1 - 9 of 9 Posts