·
butiwasgoingtotashistatio ntopickupsumpowerconvrtr
2,762 Posts
too bad the motogp rep is gone :(

but, that is one sweet bike.

·
Registered
5,038 Posts
Indeed. The other bike was schwing. You gonna schwing this one out hard core, too? Nice bike mate btw. Looks damn good as it is.

·
Registered
11,637 Posts
nice new bike.. All white would be nice but might look too much like a R1??

·
Registered
900 Posts
That R1 looks awesome, only problem is white wheels are a bitch to keep clean, after every ride with the GSR, but they look soooo good.:)

Who's got a photoshop program to give a clue as to the ZX looking like that?

·
Registered
571 Posts
Here they're not photo shopped, they're REAL!! LOL

I figure this is a good starting point for someone that wants to PS the whole thing white.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Nice, it would be bad ass if the bottom and the front side faring was carbon fiber rather than flat black.

Yeah those white wheels look bad ass but I would rather have the black ones. They look good and easier to keep clean..looks more "ninja" style

·
Registered
764 Posts
not sure if I like it or not..

·
butiwasgoingtotashistatio ntopickupsumpowerconvrtr
2,762 Posts
the black wheels with white rim stripes would look good...but still not as good as all white rims imo. The wheels add a good bit to the goodness of the whiteness to me. Though it's still awesome with black wheels.

·
Registered
764 Posts
maybe it's the black bottom on it? or the the way the lines flow with the white? I think it's the wheels though.

·
Registered
900 Posts
I reckon Ian should paint his wheels white, so we can then debate the before and after. That is a mighty sweet white ZX, carbon belly pan would look sooo good on that baby.

·
Registered
571 Posts
I agree a carbon belly pan would be pretty sweet.

I'm not sure how I feel about white wheels. I think I'm going to do white rim stripes and see how it looks.

Although lately I've been spending all my spare cash on track time!!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts