Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
new boy hear am just selling my 54 plate zx6rr and dont no wot 2 buy next as 06/636 or 07 6r :confused views on both would b great am in england as well need 2 change that flag if some can or tell me how

·
Registered
5,038 Posts
Welcome Graham!

Plenty of 06/07 riders that can give you their views on those particular years. I'm not one of them, though. Just glad you're sticking with a Kwaka!

To change your flag make sure you're logged in then click here. The option to change your country is right at the bottom :D

·
Registered
604 Posts
Welcome out and also glad your sticking with a Kawi.....

·
Registered
124 Posts
Hey, not sure what all that 54 plate thing means, but Ive heard it on TopGear too. Whats the deal? Ive always been curious...

·
Registered
13 Posts
Ive rode both. I love the cosmetic differences of the 07 except for the undertail and headlights. the 07 is a nice bike. but the seat is hard as shit. no way i would want to be on that thing for a long ride (even a short ride). But i would still ride my 05. I love the power

·
Registered
206 Posts
The plate thing is they change twice a year. 04 for Febuary resested bikes to then 54 from August to Feb. Then next year 05 and 55 and so on.
hope that answers it for you.

·
Registered
764 Posts
Welcome! I love my 07. It handles like a dream and style is nice.

·
Registered
96 Posts
My 07 is by far one of the best handling bike out of the box ever, in fact it reminds my of my full Ohlins GS500 track bike.

As for the 07 on the street it is week on the bottom end but a -1 +2 would cure that.

As for the seat yes it is hard but the size and shape make it very nice to move around on when doing track days.

The 07 was designed as a track bike first and foremost and everything else is secondary. I am not sure it would make a good commuter bike but if you are into canyons, twisties and or track days it's your bike.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts