Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I am Kenny. I just bought a 1995 ZX6R from a good friend and it has been sitting for about a year with fuel problems. Found out the fuel line was just crimped against the frame from a 90 degree angle it had to turn to the fuel filter. Got it last Thursday and got the carbs out tonight and I should (we all know how "should" works out) be able to ride it once I clean them and fix an oring where its spewing out fuel. After I fixed the fuel line and fuel filter (the inlet of the fuel filter was crimped close), I got it to crank and run. First ever bike. I am a drag racer and I have wanted a bike since high school, so I finally got one. I was just searching around and found this site and figured I would join up.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'll post some up tomorrow. I have it torn apart now. I also need to get the pink flames off lol

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

Those flames will be gone this week. lol It is a tight space I get in our shop due to 4 race cars being in there. Though, I was given half of the work table so I have the carbs on that lol

1 - 9 of 9 Posts