Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello, all! Figured I would introduce myself. Names Mike, I'm 23 and I live in eastern Kentucky. I am the proud owner of a new RED 2010 Ninja ZX-6R. Had one mile on it when I rolled it off the truck. I am really glad I found a red one nearby for a good deal.
This is not my first motorcycle. I also have a 2009 Ninja 250R. Got a couple of years riding experience under my belt with the old girl. What a fun bike! I learned a lot about riding with it. I also did a lot of tinkering with it which has made me very familiar with motorcycles and not as apprehensive about working on them. Some of the mods on it are full exhaust, pod filter, custom jets/needles, led turnsignals, integrated tail light, fender kit. I've even taught a few friends (currently my girlfriend) to ride with it.
I was referred here by the ninjette.org community so I already feel welcomed :p
Onto the ZX6, absolutely LOVE it. Cruised around about 300 miles so far. Not really 'scared' of it but definitely taking it easy. Scuffing the tires in and getting the rings seated and getting used to the handling (which is like it reads my mind btw). I'll post some good pictures later. I'm on a laptop in a motel out of town working but here is my facebook album with a bunch of pictures of the bikes

PICTURES - 2009 Ninja 250R and 2010 Ninja ZX-6R
Motorcycle | Facebook

Well I'm not sure if anyone has read this far haha but I already ordered a Two Bros exhaust shorty Black Series but mainly because it comes with a fender eliminator kit. Going to get the engine broke in a little more before I put the exhaust on. Looking at HID kits too X_x Can't wait to get home this weekend and RIDE!!!

EDIT: oh ya here are some good quality pictures :D

·
Registered
11,637 Posts
Welcome.. Good to hear your ninja collection is growing

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
Welcome to the site Mike!!

·
Registered
2,547 Posts
Welcome mike glad to have you ....nice bike you have there...nice intro

·
Registered
1,951 Posts
welcome to the madness man glad your staying with the kawi family. looks like a hell of a bike like the red alot man

·
Registered
17,962 Posts
Welcome aboard Mike, Nice ride you got there, & we have the same name.

·
Registered
2,557 Posts
Hello and welcome, awesome looking bike! :D

·
Registered
4,692 Posts
Welcome aboard man with an affinity for red. Glad that you took the time to LEARN how to ride on a smaller bike before stepping up. I wish that more new riders had the same thought process. Enjoy the site.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts