Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
503 Posts
Is that dog STILL looking at that bloody ball????????

You're bike is called you're 'BEEATCH'. ALL B1H's are!

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
the bloody dog does'nt stop he had already been down the forest for over an hour,if i throw the ball once he will want it thrown again and again and again but if i ignore him he might have a sleep.

·
Registered
9 Posts
:coocoo Hi guys, this is my first post but just gotta say what a beautiful bike, maybe cos I got one the same, anyways had it a week now and the wife is having to handcuff my hands off it as Im not taxing it till the 1st (4 days left). traded my CAT in for this beauty and Im totally in love, just wish it could make a decent cuppa tea.. Im sick of wiping the tank down everytime I drool over it..........

·
Squid Forever , Yes it's a conspiracy
2,271 Posts
:coocoo Hi guys, this is my first post but just gotta say what a beautiful bike, maybe cos I got one the same, anyways had it a week now and the wife is having to handcuff my hands off it as Im not taxing it till the 1st (4 days left). traded my CAT in for this beauty and Im totally in love, just wish it could make a decent cuppa tea.. Im sick of wiping the tank down everytime I drool over it..........
Welcome to the site!!

·
Registered
9 Posts
just a quick question, I notice your B1h has the Kawasaki logo on the fairing, does this come as standard?? The one I have has nothing on the fairing, only Kawasaki on the tank, could mine be a replacement fairing??, but while I think about it, I have seen other bikes advertised with nothing on the fairing, maybe Im just being paranoid, but I love her all the same (why cant bikes be him, you know mean and green)

Thanks

Gonna call mine Bessy

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
no someone here pointed out that mine may have been dropped cos the decals were'nt original.i thought the original 1's have zx6r in gold or black on the side.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts